Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

SWTOR

#4 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

We have opened our doors to SWTOR, if your looking to play in Star Wars with us check us out!

#5 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

new

#6 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:19 AM

Updated the new guild name, for SWTOR 2-22

#7 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

NEw guild

#8 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

Setup

#9 Purelyevil

Purelyevil

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

IDIOT SAVANT SWTOR GUILD IS A BUNCH OF FAKE ASS LIARS.

CHECK OUT THERE NEW WEBSITE FOR SWTOR AND SEE THAT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING ABOUT THERE GUILD IS ALL FALSE ALONG WITH EVERYTHING THEY CLAIM THAT THEY HAVE DONE IN WOW.

Idiot Savant - Vulkar Highway - Star Wars: The Old Republic - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

HERE IS THE LINK TO DEJABLUES WOW GUILDWEBSITE. IF YOU NOTICE THEY HAVE YET TO CLEAR AND HEROIC CONTENT ALSO IF YOU FOR TO WOWPROGRESS.COM AND LOOK UP THE GUILD. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THEY ARE NOT RANKED LIKE THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE AND THEY DONT TREAT THERE MEMBERS WITH RESPECT AND THERE GM PURDY WAS DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE MILITARY FOR BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT. THEY CLAIM TO BE A REPUBLIC GUILD THAT JUST SWITCHED WHEN IT TOOK PURDY 4 WEEKS TO HIT 50 AND IT WASNT EVEN HIM LEVELING HIS CHARACTER. I STARTED PLAYING AFTER PURDY, HE WAS LVL 34 WHEN I ORIGINALLY JOINED THE GUILD IVE SURPASSED HIM AND SINCE THEN HAVE COMPLETED BOTH HM EV AND KP AND HIS WORTHLESS AS HASNT EVEN EARNED THE HONOR OF BEING THE TOILET PAPER I WIPE MY ASS WITH. I LEFT IDIOT SAVANT AFTER HE NINJA KICKED 8 PEOPLE AFTER THEY LOGGED OF AND STOLE 400K CREDITS AND A BUNCH OF PURPLE GEAR FROM A MEMBER BEFORE KICKING THEM. SO GO AHEAD AND JOIN THEM IF YA WANT I LEFT THERE SORRY ASSES BECAUSE THEIR SHADY AND LYING ASSHOLES.

VII

SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING A GUILD THAT DEMANDS YOU TO LOG INTO VENT JUST TO GET DKP. YOUR AN IDIOT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THOSE MORONS!!!!

P.S. THEY JUST DID THERE FIRST 16 MAN NORM OPS THIS WEEK AND DIDNT DOWN A SINGLE BOSS! IF YA DONT BELIEVE ME ASK THERE OFFICERS!

#10 Solodrow1

Solodrow1

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

LOL @ Purelyevil, you don't know what you're talking about. First of all, their website mentions what accomplishments they did in old school wow, vanilla and TBC, not current wow. Maybe you should read the website first.

I've raided with these guys in the past, and I was in some of those previous guilds they mention as well as many of their officers. I am also now part of their SWTOR guild, and those other people were kicked for various reasons, and not for what you mentioned. I won't get itno what they were kicked for on a public forum, but just because you are butt hurt about it, doesn't mean it's ok to flame these guys. Oh and btw, Purdy is level 50, and they have downed several bosses in 16 man Ops now, it does take time to get that many people rolling after they just start up new toons and a new guild.

Go troll harder somewhere else, you are obviously acting like a whiney little 5 year old because you and your buddies aren't welcome here.

#11 lynx0880

lynx0880

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Despite the trolls... This is not the SWTOR guild... we just decided to use the OLD post for this guild recruitment.

Recycle for the win!

The old SWTOR guild has NO affiliation with this guild. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users