Photo

Infraction for Tya: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

User: Tya
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Your capitalization sucks, and chatspeak is inappropriate here due to this not being a chatroom. And, frankly, the question isn't great either - read up on the pertinent classes, consider the players in question, and make your own decision - there's no general answer to questions of this sort.

Original Post:

hey I dont' really know where to ask that but since this thread was entitled "raiding theory" i thought that could be the place , feel free to indicate me if i'm wrong and plz where I could find my answer

Here's my problem :

I'm in a semi hadcore guild .We raid 12 hours a week, been clearing pretty much everything ( we're working on reg OS with 3 drakes alive atm).

My question concerns group composition. We cover every buffs every raid, we got a good mix of healers, dps but our tanking team consists of 3 warriors and 1 feral druid. Recently , one of our warrior decided to play his hunter since we find that we lacked some diversity with our tankin team.

Right now, we are facing two choices to promote one DK or to promote one Prot pally.

The DK asked first a long time ago but some people are saying that anyway tank or dps there's no point of promoting him since he could bring the same buffs and will provide aproximatively the same amount of threat than the prot paladin while the prot pally will give our raid Greater Blessing of Sanctuary.

Since I never played with either class as a MT or OT in a heroic raid, I'd like to have some insights on this very sensible question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users