Kahorie's DK simulator 2.0 Beta - Including Cataclysm.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1164 replies to this topic

#1161 Caprillion

Caprillion

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:17 PM

I am new to Kahorie.

I downloaded Silverlight and use Kahorie as instructed in the OP. While everything seems fine, the report never completes and I'm stuck at the end of the Blue Line.

2011-03-01 16:11:43Z [WARNING] Starting sim
2011-03-01 16:11:43Z [WARNING] Loading config
2011-03-01 16:11:43Z [WARNING] Initializing object
2011-03-01 16:11:43Z [WARNING] PrePulls stuff

Can anyone indicate some possible solutions I may try. I was looking around with Google and in the EJ pages, but didn't find anything to help my case. Maybe I didn't look close enough, in which case please let me know where to look. It has been a few days I'm trying to resolve this. Any help would be appreciated dearly.

#1162 chizzle

chizzle

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

What is the status of this thread and the sim? I haven't seen any recent posts from Afabar for over a month and I'm curious if all the hotfixes were applied.

More info, the hotfixes I'm talking about are from Feb 9th:

• Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 60%, down from 80%.
  • Death Coil damage has been reduced by 15%.
  • The pet damage bonus from Shadow Infusion is now 6% per stack, down from 8%

The sim had the 4.0.6 checkbox before the patch came out but we never got a post confirming these changes were actually implemented.

#1163 xbit

xbit

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

What is the status of this thread and the sim? I haven't seen any recent posts from Afabar for over a month and I'm curious if all the hotfixes were applied.

More info, the hotfixes I'm talking about are from Feb 9th:

• Dark Transformation now increases pet damage by 60%, down from 80%.
  • Death Coil damage has been reduced by 15%.
  • The pet damage bonus from Shadow Infusion is now 6% per stack, down from 8%

The sim had the 4.0.6 checkbox before the patch came out but we never got a post confirming these changes were actually implemented.

Changes - dksimulator - Project Hosting on Google Code

The last commit was on January 18, though the "Last Updated" datestamp says January 25. Either way I wouldn't expect those changes to be implemented yet.

#1164 chizzle

chizzle

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:11 PM

Seems like this sim might be abandoned? I don't want to put words in Afabar's mouth, but again, it's been over a month since the last update and we haven't seen any posts either. I really hope that's not true. Losing Consider and Afabar would really suck, especially since 4.1 will be out in the next month or 2.

#1165 xbit

xbit

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

No idea, I've been using simulation craft lately and trying to submit as many bugfixes as I can to improve its accuracy. Would be nice to see kahories updated though, I always liked his sim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users