• This topic is locked This topic is locked
571 replies to this topic

#21 RTM

RTM

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

I somehow started using a target frame in conjunction with a HUD a few years back and now I can't get away from it.

Posted Image

Especially since IceHUD implemented a SnD timer, it's so nice to have combo points, SnD time, and energy all in one small space. Target health, cast bar, and Rupture timer are in the same general area all positioned below my character so I can keep an eye on my surroundings as well. As a combat rogue I have a few less things to keep track of than a Mutilate rogue, but NeedToKnow rests above the target frame and is easily configurable if HFB or other timers need to be added.

Best part is that the whole thing disappears when I don't have anything targeted so I don't have stuff hanging around in the middle of my screen when I am riding around.

Other mods are pretty much your standard ones: Bartender4 (with Ctrl & Alt paging), MSBT, AG_Unitframes, Recount, and misc ease-of-use mods like Postal, Gathermate, and Chatter.

#22 Cyllan

Cyllan

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Especially since IceHUD implemented a SnD timer, it's so nice to have combo points, SnD time, and energy all in one small space. Target health, cast bar, and Rupture timer are in the same general area all positioned below my character so I can keep an eye on my surroundings as well. As a combat rogue I have a few less things to keep track of than a Mutilate rogue, but NeedToKnow rests above the target frame and is easily configurable if HFB or other timers need to be added.

Disclaimer: I have not tried other HUDs, others may have the same (or better) functionality.

IceHUD can be configured to contain most of the information you need to know as a Mutilate rogue:
* Slice & Dice uptime
* HfB uptime
* player/target/focus health/mana/energy
* target/focus debuffs (though I find ElkBuffBars is more useful)

I do not believe it tracks Deadly Poison or Rupture ticks, though it can track debuffs in general.

The use of a HUD is likely based on whether or not you find it overly distracting or takes away from your immersion. I don't find this to be a problem personally. Is there a general feeling for or against HUDs? Clearly, it's another addon, so it can affect your memory usage, but is the presentation detrimental compared to simply using the unit frames?

#23 rookie11

rookie11

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:19 PM

I been playing with UI mods since TBC started, I was a big fan of pitbull until WOTLK came, when i watched a friend use Xperl.

http://i464.photobuc..._coop/uinew.jpg

Elkbuffbars is great for tracking your own buffs, being able to create MORE bars allowing you seperate + filter the buffs you want to view. Whitelisting/blacklisting, allows me to only show certain buffs, in certain bars, so above my portrait, i only show SND/HFB/trinketbuffs/etc. but along the right hand side, i show raidbuffs/debuffs/etc etc.

Xperl also has a great DoT/debuff timer built in. You could track your own buffs with it aswell, above your portrait, but it wouldnt be advisable since i dont think you can filter what you want and dont want to show.

ErrorMessageRedirect is usefull, easily removes the ''NOT ENOUGH ENERGY'' or '' THAT ABILITY ISNT READY YET'' messages, that really clutter up the screen. But giving you the option to put them into Combat Log so you can still access them if you wanted to see an error.

Bartender4 ofcourse, goes without saying really. One feature i do like tho, is the ability to fade out bars, for example, on my ui, along the right hand edge, i have essentially my Utility buttons, poison macro's, trade skills, Micro menu etc etc. all i do is hover the mouse over the bar and they become visible.

#24 ShadowEric

ShadowEric

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

Just a note that you can track debuffs on your target with Elk Buff Bars, which benefits from the massive filtering options offered by the addon. It removes the need for another debuff monitor. The fact that mutliple EBB groups can stick to each other also makes for easy UI design.

Which brings me to something I haven't seen mentionned yet for rogue timers: tracking specific debuffs on a mob or enemy player that matter to you specifically. Such as Disarm or another rogue's Dismantle for example. So that you know it's already up and you don't overwrite it with yours and blow your CD. Or filter for Mangle so you know it's up... etc.

For 3.1, I am considering adding a group to EBB that will show the various bleeds in the game when they are applied to my target, by anyone. This because of HfB of course, on the off chance that I do not have a bleed up on my target or if I switch targets and have to find out at a glance if there's already a bleed up on that target, saving me the trouble of applying one first for HfB.

If this is of interest to anyone, I could compile a list of bleeds, including SpellIDs if you want to add them to your add-ons like NeedToKnow or whatever else you use for debuff monitoring.

#25 Neto-

Neto-

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

It's for this same reason that I have action bars displayed - they provide cooldown status on the specific abilities you want to see, as well as range status and power status (though this is less relevant for a rogue). Using cooldown bars or buttons of any sort, determining whether the ability I want to use is off cooldown is typically a linear search of a bunch of bars/buttons. Using action bars, it's a constant time process.

Of course, this is mostly a preference thing, but you can easily hide your actions bars and only show the abilities that you want to see the cooldown/range of for a less congested UI. For example, here's my UI. Showing less buttons allow you to make them bigger without compromising a large portion of your screen, and as such, they are more visible and centralized. It took me a while to get used to hidden bars, but once you do get used to them, you won't want to go back to the mess that showing your bars is (by the way, make sure your vehicle bars are working fine if you do this); it just takes a couple hours of playing before you get comfortable with hidden bars.

But while Vulajin is only a pale shadow of my brilliance, he still contributes a fair amount to the community so I'd feel guilty :)

#26 Gus

Gus

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

Hi all 1st time poster....long time reader.

Anyway, I thought I'd post another UI option, the PowerAuras addon is very nice and can unclutter that screen big time. I had NECB and Rogue timers before but I realized that once my procs are going, dots, timer etc I had too many bars to really follow what was actually up. I'd have to search to find the SnD bar in a stack of bars etc. Now with PowerAuras I simply have graphics placed surrounding my character (i.e. 1 place to look). I have timers right on SnD and rupture graphics, then just symbols/graphics for important procs that I want to track. I find now I can pretty much pay attention to all my important buffs/debuffs without ever taking my eye off my character or having to read any text.

As mentioned above I keep my bars up via Bartender, but also use Omni, so my hotkeys basically show me range and time on abilities.

Other than that my UI is pretty clean and pretty basic.

#27 Pirunnyrkki

Pirunnyrkki

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

While binding consumables to keys would probably be better in the long run, I have never gotten used to that idea, so the best compromise between that and having them on normal action bars somewhere on the side is probably Geist, which creates a set of buttons around your cursor when the bound key is pressed.

Other than that if you're still using good old SCT instead of MSBT/Parrot, SCT Cooldowns is still great for efficient use of cooldowns.

#28 ieatpaperbag

ieatpaperbag

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Hi all 1st time poster....long time reader.

Anyway, I thought I'd post another UI option, the PowerAuras addon is very nice and can unclutter that screen big time. I had NECB and Rogue timers before but I realized that once my procs are going, dots, timer etc I had too many bars to really follow what was actually up. I'd have to search to find the SnD bar in a stack of bars etc. Now with PowerAuras I simply have graphics placed surrounding my character (i.e. 1 place to look). I have timers right on SnD and rupture graphics, then just symbols/graphics for important procs that I want to track. I find now I can pretty much pay attention to all my important buffs/debuffs without ever taking my eye off my character or having to read any text.

As mentioned above I keep my bars up via Bartender, but also use Omni, so my hotkeys basically show me range and time on abilities.

Other than that my UI is pretty clean and pretty basic.

I just want to point out a few more things about PowerAuras, it will also track debuff types so you can have an indicator to if your target is poisoned (will be somewhat unnecessary for 3.1). You cannot set it to check if your target is bleeding however, you can set it to have an indicator to when an ability is usable so you set it to indicate when 3.1 HfB is usable (works on the PTR). I personally use a small energy bar but if it fits your play style better you can have an indicator come up for a certain energy threshold. You can also set it to trigger via number of combo points. I will point out that it's easy to have a very cluttered screen if you set too many things for this mod. It's probably best to use this in combination with one of the previously mentioned timer mods.

Another suggested timer mod is NeedtoKnow, it's quite customizable you can specify it to track any buff/debuff on yourself, target, targetoftarget, and focus rather then a mod that has to be updated to include new abilities etc.

I am sure there's a hundred of these but a good combo point mod is NugComboBar, you can move it right to where you keep track of everything else, been using it forever and it has never broken.

Here's a quick picture of the the relevant, the bars are NeedtoKnow, the arcs and skull is PowerAuras tracking a trinket and if my target is poisoned respectively.

#29 Niitra

Niitra

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

Raid UI: Posted Image

Combat UI: Posted Image

Posting these shots simply because I feel it bears illustrating the benefits of having a simple UI that emphasizes space for the eyes and centralization of only the most key information. As rouges we really only need to track Rupture, SnD, DP and HfB. Other than this the ability to easily track our own health bar energy and combo points is key to survivability and also needs to be centralized. Obviously these are points that have been made in earlier posts, but I still see a great deal of examples where cumbersome buff readouts or combat text seems to really just add too much information to the screen. I'd be interested in seeing some discussion of what mods and information we can perhaps do WITHOUT. The goal being to increase situational and raid awareness.

The viewport mod is Sunn - Viewport Art. Since I keep the bottom portion of my Ui relatively thin, it's nice to be able to use the viewport to increase the amount of uncluttered space.

The Unit Frames are Pitbull, with most of the fancier modules and bars turned off. I find mostly all I need is my own health and energy, and my targets health and cast bar, so I try to keep these central and limit the any information that detracts from them. (My focus target is displayed in the lower right corner.)

Classtimers below and to the center, track Ruptures and DP stacks on the target, and larger ones track my SnD and Hunger for Blood.

Other mods include: SexyMap with some shadow effects changed on the moon preset configuration. Dominos for the button bars. Prat (most modules disabled) to help the chat interface fit into the viewport. As well as a poison macro which switches poisons depending on Shift, Alt, or Ctrl, then applies it MH with a left mouse click, and OH with a right mouse click:

/use [modifier:shift] Deadly Poison IX; [modifier:alt] Anesthetic Poison II; [modifier:ctrl] Wound Poison VII; Instant Poison IX
/use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17

Some of you may disagree with me on this. But I find I rarely need / have the concentration to look at my own buffs/debuffs/or the targets debuffs (With the exception of what I track with classtimers and for certain obvious boss fights). For this reason I stick with Blizzard's UI which is graphical and unobtrusive compared to most configureations of elkbars. It gives me everything I need to check my buffs before combat with a glance and doesn't get in the way.

#30 Latito

Latito

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:07 AM

Glad this thread is moving along well.

In response to Neto, I have a Focus target unit frame, along with Focus target's target and Focus target's cast bar. I'll definitely that its a useful frame to have on several fights, especially in conjunction with a macro to kick your focus target. It likely won't help you do more dps, but it will increase your capabilities in the utility department.

I think one of the common themes in a lot of posts has to do with screen real estate and the value it has. The center of the screen is the most valuable, and as such only the most important pieces of information should go there. At the same time, you need to remember that if you fill up too much of your screen (something I personally am dangerously close to, I'll admit) you increase the chance that you'll miss important encounter events - void zones, lava, adds doing stuff, etc.

Nearly every rogue here would agree that SnD and HfB are vitally important buffs that you MUST be aware of. Similarly, Rupture and Deadly Poison (DP less for non-Envenoming specs) are vitally important debuffs to track on your target. These are things every entry level rogue must learn to use or fail miserably. Personally, and I can see it in the UI's of guys like Vulajin and Neto, I believe buffs like weapon enchants and trinket procs are also important. I think that incorporating this type of information into your decision making process while playing is a step above entry level and you won't gain as much dps per "attention", however it is still something that helps. Despite a lot of people talking about pooling energy before envenoming, if you have 40 energy, 5 combo points and 1 second left on Mirror of Truth, you should probably just envenom. Now, if you are watching your DP ticks as well, you might be able to make further optimizations to envenom just after a DP tick while still under the 1000 AP buff. A UI that has your Reflection of Torment buff mixed in with Sacred Shield and Turn the Tables won't allow you to do this effectively.

In response to Gus, one of the mods I use is Opie - it functions very similarly to Geist. The idea is that a specific keybind causes a saved set of abilities (not one of your default 10 action bars) to display while the keybind is pressed. You then select one of those abilities or items with your mouse by left clicking on it. This is incredibly useful for cleaning up your UI and removing a lot of the seldom used buttons. One of my favourite sets is for marking raid target icons. Opie creates a circle on your screen when the keybind is pressed and the selected ability is the one which your mouse is closest to. Thus, since I have the location of all the buttons memorized already I can move my mouse around and tap the hotkey to mark targets (mostly just used for Skull, mid-pull). There are many other applications, but its a handy feature to have for cleaning up your UI and merging several items to a single keybind. I don't want to go into my bags and click my hearthstone each time, or find a tradeskill icon in my spell book. Nor do I wish to use up a keybind for each of those abilities or even have them waste space on a bar. So I put them on an Opie ring.

#31 TheXo

TheXo

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

I'm in agreement here. I've seen a lot of talk about what specific mods are useful, and I've tried out a lot of different buff mods and unit frame mods and such. In the end, all I really use is NeedToKnow and RogueFocus. I find both to be indispensable while raiding. One to track my energy regen and combat points, and it has a nifty little enemy HP thing on it. And the other to simply track my HFB, DP, Rupture, SnD and Expose Armor(when I need to use it).

Here's a link to the UI, it's pretty simple.

Fenriz UI in Combat

which addon does the buttons highlights of your running HfB, s&d, rupture and poisons?

@EBB: I used it half way through BC for tracking my buffs/debuffs, but at some time (i think it was patch 3.0), it showed me not only my rupture, but all of the other rogues as well, i cant figure how to show only mine.

I really liked EBB because of its stacking groups and colouring.

Now i'm using nugrunning, a modified version of it, so it tracks also my procs like Card, Berserk, Trinket ...
A benefit of nugrunning is also, that it tracks not only your target (dots on your current target are highlighted), but it also shows every other mob, you have dots on as it was primary made for shadows and affl.locks.
but there are no groups, only different stacking for buffs and debuffs. which makes it sometimes growing big, if you FoK with DP on.

#32 Rensy

Rensy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:24 AM

A UI that has your Reflection of Torment buff mixed in with Sacred Shield and Turn the Tables won't allow you to do this effectively.

This is exactly correct. No matter how much can be said for collapsing your UI elements onto each other for centralization, a certain amount of specialization is required for actual use when maximizing your DPS.

Now, on to an important point that someone brought up that I would like to elaborate on. There is good play incorporating high dps and survivability, overly-cautious play, and overly-dps oriented play. Each of these have their place in a rogues arsenal. If your guild is pushing for firsts on your server/battlegroup/continent etc then you probably want good play. If you are learning a fight for the first time, you probably want cautious play, and for guilds that want to push DPS and attempt to get top kills on sites like the old WWSscoreboard.com and now wowmeteronline.com then you will want to focus your play around eeking out every little bit of DPS that is possible-- so maybe you will want to show an overkill tracker, internal cooldown tracker, accurate DP ticker, etc etc etc... all of which and more myself and Latito use to their fullest (and I'm sure other rogues too!)

Your UI will help you with these goals, and while that is clear, I think it speaks to an important point on preference/use of mods. Someone may prefer to not have a large chunk of their UI portioned out for short duration DPS buffs, saving room for screen visibility etc... while others might have their screen absolutely cluttered. Ultimately, then, someone should be shooting for something that suits them-- but some players need all three and PVP too! These types of players need a finely tuned machine that intelligently gives you the best of all three worlds. Here are some things to keep in mind:

1- Keep your chat window and non-relevant shit small if possible.

2- Hide as much as possible, I have all of my non cooldown abilities hidden (why do I need to know if my rupture is on my bar), and I hide all profession/etc stuff on mouse-over bars (bartender).

3- Use your mods properly to stream line information. Instead of a normal bar with "(ICON) Slice and Dice -- 00:13" and the same background as all my other buffs, I've used elk to slim it down to just a yellow bar. Rupture is the same except red and with a name (to distinguish from garrote), and HFB has more info on it to distinguish from tricks on me (which me and latito will often time off of each other so we can plan for pooling energy inside of a tricks gain).

4- For god's sake I know you like to look at pretty frames and nice portraits and things but just get rid of that shit for performance. Opaque backgrounds gotta go,

Okay so here is my UI. Trying to give an example of simplicity without sacrificing any function what-so-ever.

http://i108.photobuc.../dfdfdfdf-1.jpg
Everything is self explanatory. Above the grow-down mini-buffs on the left are survivability gains like evasion/CoS/even HOTS and other things. I actually don't play with recount shown because of the distraction/space it takes up but I pulled it up so I could look cool I guess. Incoming damage is on the left, heals on me are in the middle along with some important gains. Things that come off cooldown flash a small icon also in the middle a bit lower. Debuffs appear above my combo point bar, and since I'm staring at that combo bar a lot, it's a perfect spot for it. CENTRALIZED DEBUFFS ARE ESSENTIAL!!

I intentionally ignored how my UI looks when I swap over to PVP (which I spend a lot of time doing), because I don't think that is the goal of this thread. PVP is for assholes anyways. Basically what I have here is a UI that is tuned for all three functions. I have perfect control of survivability and dps, and there are spots not showing in this picture with various utility functions. Nothing is here to be aesthetically pleasing, for that is not that way of the soldier. I'm not your fucking Martha Stewart.

One Last Important Thought!!
Just like how my debuffs are above my combo points, and certain words/etc are stripped from some of my bars, you must remember that some things look nice and some things WORK. It isn't just about what information you have and where it is, it's about the MANNER in which it is displayed. As a general rule of thumb, basic information that is nearly always present like slice n dice should be minimal yet centralized, whereas niche information like Berserking buffs should be detailed and available, yet ignorable if you are doing some fancy footwork on a boss fight.

As rouges we really only need to track Rupture, SnD, DP and HfB. Other than this the ability to easily track our own health bar energy and combo points is key to survivability and also needs to be centralized. Obviously these are points that have been made in earlier posts, but I still see a great deal of examples where cumbersome buff readouts or combat text seems to really just add too much information to the screen. I'd be interested in seeing some discussion of what mods and information we can perhaps do WITHOUT. The goal being to increase situational and raid awareness.

Check out my post. You are the perfect example of the player focused wholly on cautious play with standard/acceptable DPS. That is fine, that is a play style. Other players might want to save that mut for 1-2 seconds and see if anything procs, or unload a finisher before their buff fades instead of pooling energy. Your style of UI doesn't allow for this without an unreasonable degree of discomfort.

#33 minormistake

minormistake

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

I can relate to the "less custom UI is bettter" argument, mainly due to how terrible my computer is. Being a raidier, my computer stresses more and more every time something new comes out. In order to combat some issues of both computer side lag and overheating my computer, which cause more computer side lag, I try to run only the bare minimum. In my mind, the bare minimum is Recount, Omen3, Grid, and DBM or Big Wigs.

Posted Image

In this screenshot I have DMB, but I have converted to Big Wigs because I find it more accurate and dependable.

As you can see, their is a lot of room for vision and mobility. Their are a couple of downsides however, the biggest one being how you have to track both h4b and SnD on the default buff bar on the top right. Call me old fashioned, but I find this to be easier than messing with cooldown timers and bars. Another thing to be taken into account is how blizzard has implemented a lot of useful raiding tools into the default ui, even since BC

Is this to say that this UI is the one for you? No. But if your computer tends to have trouble, even just for raids, and you want to ease the pain while increasing visibility and raid awareness, this may be for you. This idea is taking your UI back to the basics, and it works well for me.

#34 Dranaerys

Dranaerys

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

I dont think anyone has mentioned DoTimer yet, I find its a fantastic addon for tracking cooldowns with minimal clutter. As other posters on this thread, I would check cooldowns on my bars, but eventually realized that keeping 20+ buttons on screen just for the sake of tracking the CD status of 5 at most, was a waste of screenspace. You can set up DoTimer to display only your current skills on CD. These vanish when they become available, so I keep them to the right of my HUD - if I see an icon there, I know I can't use that skill yet.

Posted Image

I'll also be another huge supporter of IceHUD, I use the two right bars in my HUD to track HfB (the numeric value below tells me how many seconds it has left), Energy, and within the energy bar with another colour and opacity is the SnD bar.

I only wish there was a beter solution for buff icons around the map, in a typical Heroic raid that space gets very, very cluttered.

#35 Maestroquark

Maestroquark

What Would You Have Me Do?

• Members
  • 3,818 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:54 PM

I dont think anyone has mentioned DoTimer yet, I find its a fantastic addon for tracking cooldowns with minimal clutter.

It would have been better had no one ever mentioned it. DoTimer has a horrible communication module that is sending out much more information to everyone in your raid group than it needs to, causing extra lag. Supposedly even when you disable the comm parts, there's still old code that's transmitting data for no reason whatsoever. Do your raid a favor, cut your losses and find a replacement.
EJBSG 32 - Apollo
EJBSG 27 - Cally; EJBSG 22 - DeeBaltar; EJBSG 20 - Tory; EJBSG 19 - Leoben; EJBSG 14 - Helo; EJBSG 12 - Starbuck

#36 ieatpaperbag

ieatpaperbag

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:09 PM

I only wish there was a beter solution for buff icons around the map, in a typical Heroic raid that space gets very, very cluttered.

Photobucket is blocked where I work, I assuming you are using the default display for your buffs/debuffs (Sorry if this isn't true). Probably the most popular mod for this is ElkBuffBars (was mentioned in earlier posts as EBB). Very customizable, if it still takes up too much space you can reduce it down to small icons with just their durations, there is a screenshot of this if you follow the link. If you go back to the first page of this thread you can see it in use in Vulajin and Neto's screenshots for more examples.

#37 raphaeldan

raphaeldan

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

Of course, this is mostly a preference thing, but you can easily hide your actions bars and only show the abilities that you want to see the cooldown/range of for a less congested UI. For example, here's my UI. Showing less buttons allow you to make them bigger without compromising a large portion of your screen, and as such, they are more visible and centralized. It took me a while to get used to hidden bars, but once you do get used to them, you won't want to go back to the mess that showing your bars is (by the way, make sure your vehicle bars are working fine if you do this); it just takes a couple hours of playing before you get comfortable with hidden bars.

So neto, i liked your UI, can u upload?

Tks

#38 velocibrad

velocibrad

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

which addon does the buttons highlights of your running HfB, s&d, rupture and poisons?

It's called NeedToKnow. You can configure it to track other stuff if you'd like, but I just have it tracking what I listed in that post.

Edit: It just hit me now that you might have meant Dominos that is highlighting the buttons on the bottom of my screen. That's just a typical bar mod. Sorry for the confusion >.>

#39 schoolbus

schoolbus

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

What about turning off your damage output text? To me, it's too distracting to see how much your swing hits for. However, I find addons like SCT to be very useful to show if your anesthetic poison removed an enraged effect or to show that you're taking damage and what type.

#40 ieatpaperbag

ieatpaperbag

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

What about turning off your damage output text? To me, it's too distracting to see how much your swing hits for. However, I find addons like SCT to be very useful to show if your anesthetic poison removed an enraged effect or to show that you're taking damage and what type.

This may not be the most efficient way to do this but you can get SCTD (damage version of SCT). You can selectively turn off different parts of your damage (I use to turn off my white damage) or position the frame somewhere on your screen where it can spam away without being to distracting or alternatively as you are asking, you can turn off all of your damage by unselecting everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users