Photo

[Alliance][Vek'nilash] <Cohors Praetoria> 12 Hrs/Wk, H:GOTR, Recruiting Ranged DPS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Treibh

Treibh

I Lurk

•  Patrons
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

Cohors Praetoria (Vek'nilash US) is looking to add one or two ranged DPS (any class) to our roster.

What we're looking for from you is:
  • Excellent knowledge of your class and strong situational awareness.
  • Long-term commitment to at least 3 nights of raiding a week. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu/Sun from 7pm to 10pm CST/server (12 hours a week) during progression, significantly less than that right now when everything is on farm.
  • A desire to raid based on progression. In WLK this means raiding achievements, especially in Ulduar.

Some of what we can offer in return includes:
  • A friendly and stable home. Many of our members have been playing MMORPGs together since before WoW, and Cohors Vek'nilash raided together through all of the TBC content from Karazhan through Sunwell. We recruit people that can play well and also that fit in well, which means a stable low-drama environment. The average age in our guild is probably older than most, and checking out the front page of our website is a good chance to check out what the guild atmosphere is like.
  • Progression without a lot of time invested. Since the start of TBC we've cleared every raid instance that Blizzard has thrown our way on 12 hours a week and we plan on doing the same for the rest of WLK. We've cleared all T7 25-man (and 10-man) WLK content and we've got Glory of the Raider and Heroic Glory of the Raider. We're making steady progress in Ulduar, 12/14 so far.
  • A helpful guild bank. We pay for repairs, resist gear for raiding and provide some assitance with consumables and enchants.

If what we're offering sounds interesting and you think you can bring what we need to the table then we'd love to hear from you. You can get in touch with myself or Ahti in-game (someone will be happy to point you our way if we happen to be on an alt) or visit us at http://cohorspraetoria.com/ and post or PM an application.

#2 Treibh

Treibh

I Lurk

•  Patrons
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:14 AM

We've filled our two open spots. Updated - we'd still look at a Resto Shaman.

#3 Treibh

Treibh

I Lurk

•  Patrons
  • 160 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 06:05 PM

Updated: Openings for a Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin.

#4 Treibh

Treibh

I Lurk

•  Patrons
  • 160 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

Updated: Also looking for 1-2 ranged DPS. Any class - we're flexible!

#5 Treibh

Treibh

I Lurk

•  Patrons
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:34 AM

Updated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users