• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#21 Cyrran

Cyrran

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, it's working again. Sorry for the false alarm.

#22 iplaydfns

iplaydfns

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

Hello, is this still working? I'm clicking on the link and it comes up with the same screen. I tried saving the file, but it came up as a webpage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#23 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:54 PM

Hello, is this still working? I'm clicking on the link and it comes up with the same screen. I tried saving the file, but it came up as a webpage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

It works for me. Try going to the link and clicking the start download button; let me know if you still can't get it.
Level 80 Restoration Druid Spreadsheet here.
(v1.41)

#24 iplaydfns

iplaydfns

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:23 PM

I got it...thank you! I was reading that download now part as an ad because some family guy survey was above it and some other add was below it. Thank you for your help!

#25 Erdluf

Erdluf

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

I don't know if you're still updating the spreadsheet, but I believe Idol of Awakening should be applied before Moonglow and ToL form.

From WoWHead IoA comments:

idol subtraction takes place before percentage reductions. I don't care to write out the math, cause these numbers are pulled right from the game as of time of post.

With no talents- 629
with talents - 446
with talents & idol - 371

#26 theWul

theWul

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:33 AM

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but neither Firefox nor IE7 wont show any "Start Download" something to me =(

#27 Quaiche

Quaiche

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:17 PM

Has anyone looked at updating this to current game mechanics?

#28 Daegans

Daegans

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

Hi, thank you for the spread sheet for starters.
This is the first time I have attempted to use one, and I have found gear missing from the spread sheet.
Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

A good example would be:

Illustration of the Dragon Soul - Item - World of Warcraft

It is late for me, so I will continue to research further on this matter at another time.
I look forward to any help you may give me.
Thank you.

#29 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:46 AM

Yes, I'm aware that there is quite a bunch of missing gear, particularly the trinkets and 3.2 gear. In the meantime, though, you can use the extra row to punch in your gear stats.

Has anyone looked at updating this to current game mechanics?

Well, the only thing the sheet is not updated on is the gear database and the ET change to nourish, so it's not like it's completely broken. There's also those extra rows to help you out, too. I'd really like to get back into developing this, so we'll see.
(v1.41)

#30 Erdluf

Erdluf

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

Well, the only thing the sheet is not updated on is the gear database and the ET change to nourish, so it's not like it's completely broken. There's also those extra rows to help you out, too. I'd really like to get back into developing this, so we'll see.

I think it also needs updates for 3.2 replenishment and lifebloom-bloom.

#31 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:26 PM

I think it also needs updates for 3.2 replenishment and lifebloom-bloom.

Ah yes, I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder.
(v1.41)

#32 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

Version 1.4 is out. It includes a rebuilt statweighting system that Allinone used on his stat weights post, a rebuilt MRVD and HPVD algorithm to be faster/more accurate, updates to the databases, and compatibility fixes for 3.2. I also went through and updated the mp5 values on items throughout the databases, and lots of little things. As there is a lot going on in this update, please let me know if anything breaks or is inaccurate whether through my e-mail ([email protected]), private message, or in this thread.

My plan for the next update is to zero in on the wonderful world of trinkets, as well as batter out any kinks left in getting accurate stat totals between wow and the sheet (round less, blizzard). If you have any feature requests or suggestions, please let me know.

Download link will be in the first post and in my sig.
(v1.41)

#33 Illyria

Illyria

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

Vestments of the Blind Denizen (Vezax HM) seems to be missing, at least I couldn't find it.

#34 sunam

sunam

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:41 AM

Would it be possible to add the possibility to remove colums from the spreadsheet since I tend to add a sum column to the Gearlist tab after MRVD/HPVD colums. I add the column to make it easier to see which item is of a higher total value. Even though the sum value doesnt always tell the truth so to say, it does make it easy to just glance the column and see which items are possible upgrades.

And why I ask one should be able to remove a column; if you add colums to random places the recalculation does bug .. at least on my excel. And sometimes I happen to save the sheet by accident with the sum column in there.

Btw, is it just on my excel or can't you sort the columns on Gearlist tab with neither Ascending nor Descending methods.. Says that the sheet is protected etc. I can filter the columns with "Wrist" in Slot column for example but cant use the mentioned sort methods..

Not big problems but if these dont need much work at least I would appreciate these to be "corrected".

#35 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:18 PM

No, it's not possible to remove columns from the Gearlist since, as you have pointed out, it breaks the MRVD/HPVD calculation procedure. The best way would be to append your custom column after everything else. I'm putting out a quick update so that the gearlist can be sorted (which will allow you to add a column if you want, provided it's at the end) and I added the Vestments of the Blind Denizen.
(v1.41)

#36 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

I forgot to change the links for v1.41L. They're all updated now, sorry about that.
(v1.41)

#37 xanibear

xanibear

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:28 PM

Hey all. I believe I've noticed a glitch with the spreadsheet. The Runed Cardinal Ruby (epic spellpower gem) seems to have the wrong spellpower coefficient in the gem list. It's listed as 25sp and in game it manifests as 23. The gem list seems to be password protected and I can't manage to change it.

This spreadsheet is invaluable to me and the rest of my resto druids. Thank you so much for working on this!!

#38 el-es-dee

el-es-dee

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:47 PM

So, I reformated a while back and don't Office installed and went with Open Office. Alot of features are not working such as recalc button for HPVD. I will install office later to fix that for my self just a warning to your possible users.

Also, I was wondering how I add the new Idol. I dont see a spot for them any where that is visable and I'm afraid im going to mess up calculation if I try to add it.

Idol of Flaring Growth

Also, I read what you said about trinkets, but I thought I would request these being added as they are very popular with the druids. 90% of the druids you inspect will be wearing atleast one of them.

Spark of Hope
Sif's Remembrance
Solace of the Fallen

I Absolutely love the work you have done. Thank you.

#39 Erdluf

Erdluf

Great Tiger

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:53 AM

I ran some testing and it looks to me as if Glyph of Nourish bonus is additive (not multiplicative) with the 20% bonus from having a HoT on the target.

Rawr Incident Report

#40 Paininabox

Paininabox

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:36 AM

I ran some testing and it looks to me as if Glyph of Nourish bonus is additive (not multiplicative) with the 20% bonus from having a HoT on the target.

Rawr Incident Report

That wouldn't surprise me, but I recall that when I was originally coding the spreadsheet that I did use it additively and for some reason I switched it around. I'll look over it sometime in the next couple days, thanks for the heads up.

@el-es-dee

Yeah, I'll get some support going for those trinkets in the next version, or that's the plan anyway. As for the idol, I'm not sure how I'll handle that but since it's going to be the new staple I'll be sure to do something for it as well.

@xanibear

Thanks for the heads up, I'll get that corrected. In the meantime you can add a -2 on the extra row of every piece of gear you have using a cardinal ruby. It'll skew the accuracy a bit on the gearlist calcs, but it's probably small enough that it's unimportant considering the degree of error undoubtedly on those calculations anyway.
(v1.41)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users