Photo

Infraction for CiC: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bartolimu

bartolimu

palpably superior comprehension

• Moderators
  • 13,878 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:21 PM

User: CiC
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Try again some other time, perhaps with some semblance of proper grammar, spelling, sentence structure and formatting.

Original Post:

Does anybody have any suggestions for threat-optimization on this fight? The concern with my guild (because I am undergeared compared to our old druid MT who is now MIA), is that I won't have enough threat to hold it once they down the 3 drakes. We did this just the other night and I was sitting at ~500k threat or so (if my memory serves me right), when they had the warrior taunt it off of me.

oO i can go afk after the drakes are down for i have so much threat on sarth, no one comes near me.
doenst matter which gear i took. tanked him in FR-Gear and in Sta-Gear.
The only time u cant make threat on him is when an Shadron-add is alife.

Do people use Fire res because their DPS is slow? I can imagine if the fight lasted a lot longer fire res could come out on top but I don't really see the use of it for say 4-5 or less "killer" breaths.

Yes u can use FR du save ur life :D
It is a bit easier i would say if you have low DPS especially for the healers. He doesnt hit that hard on meele attacks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users