Read the comments here for more information about the GoCons DPS value:
Rawr - View Issue #17049: [Retribution] Glyph of Consecration negative DPS

#662 Dorvan

Dorvan

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 06:45 AM

I ran into a rather odd bug today. After upgrading to Chestplate of the Frostborn Hero I found that when gemmed with a Nightmare Tear, any other itmes I selected "evaluate upgrade" for showed up as being about a 100,000 dps upgrade (yes, that's as in 10^5). If I switched the gemming to two bold rubies isntead, the problem goes away. Any idea what could be going on? My Rawr file is available here:

Google Docs

#663 Vedam

Vedam

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:40 AM

I sometimes use rawr to give me a general ballpark of where my DPS on certain bosses should be. Since I'm about 10 shards away from SM, I decided to plug it into rawr and see how big of an upgrade it would be. Using all default settings for items (i.e. I didn't change TAJ, or SM at all) with version 2.3.18, and the recommended settings for delay/wait, I went from 11627 to 13500 - that's a 1873 DPS upgrade. I know it's a legendary and all, but is that right?

#664 Critscream

Critscream

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:28 AM

After factoring in the overall damage increase + the stacking str buff (if using the chaosbane removal addon to keep the buff)..that should seem about right - it is a ridiculous weapon

#665 Zalinda

Zalinda

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

According to the Ret FAQ it's even undervalued since it should be using the new MeleeAttack trigger and not the MeleeHit is't using now. Using a mod like FreeMe to get more chaos bane procs will increase it's DPS even more, Rawr isn't modelling that.

#666 x3tsniper

x3tsniper

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:47 PM

I was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit. I am trying to use rawr, but it is not showing a bunch of loot for comparisons. For instance, it does not show any gear about the 258 turaylons helm from ToC, but it does show other ICC gear. Also for trinkets, it is not showing a lot of the trinkets. For instance both of my trinkets only appear on the list when I am actually trying to replace them. A few trinkets that I have in my bag do not show up on the list at all. Should I just download the application again or has it not been updated recently? I am using version 2.3.19.

#667 Zalinda

Zalinda

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:07 AM

1) Fix your filters.
2) Fix your 'Refine types of items listed'.

trinkets and rings typically are unique. if you have a trinket (or ring) equipped in slot 1, then the pulldown on slot 2 will not list this trinket anymore since you can't equip another there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users