Photo

Infraction for Cex: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

User: Cex
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This post is infested with chatspeak, and your capitalization and punctuation suck as well. Please do better. Thanks.

Original Post:

Yep had same experiences in MgT and Kara; first boss MgT easy, 2nd boss MgT a challenge but doable, 3rd one is not really doable solo (yet...). Attumen might be doable next patch with the buffs.

Update on ZG: did first clear today, including bat boss which is trivial once drained, and Jindo too (had to dismiss pet, i need to learn to think out of the box i guess :P )

YouTube - Hunter solo's Heroic Magisters Terrace ( H MGT ) - this vid is of when i first started doing it (as you can see i messed up some on the 3rd boss) and obv. screwing up and not putting on my t5 for kael lol....but yeah its doable just slightly hard at times :P.

but 3.1 is gana be very nice. opening up two stable slots for me personaly, i've been on the PTR last few days attempting gaar, i've gotten so close so many times to getting the adds down (prob getting them to 10-15% each) then pet dies :(, but i bet once we are in t8 shouldnt be much of an issue, specialy when my mend pet ticks are going for 2490 haha.

also got a few more vid's up there, but ill prob be making alot more once patch hits see what else we can get done solo :)!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users