• Please log in to reply
1032 replies to this topic

#1021 cremor

cremor

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:43 AM

New versions of both clcret and clcInfo have already been released. No need for a self written rotation.lua any more.

#1022 lagavulin

lagavulin

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

Nevermind, as soon as posted this it fixed itself (?)

Edited by lagavulin, 26 November 2014 - 12:20 PM.

#1023 Jourgenson

Jourgenson

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

One quick request:  tv_aw_exec should check for s_dp > 0 OR s_hp >= 3, not just s_hp >= 3. 

• aylen86 likes this

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
-IBM Manual, 1925

#1024 cremor

cremor

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:39 PM

That was already changed in the latest version.

• Gnarfoz likes this

#1025 Kamvaron

Kamvaron

Glass Joe

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:34 PM

I am trying to visualize the buff from the Final Verdict to Divine Storm via clc_ret or FCFS rotation hepler, but I'm probably doing something wrong. I can notdisplay the icon with the readout time from OmniCC vanishing after I use DivineStorm.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

#1026 burtmianus

burtmianus

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

Hola,

Anyone got time to cast their eyes over this:

es > fv_5hp > eds_fv_5hp > fvdp_4s > eds_4s > fv5 > how > fvaw_exec > eds_fv_aw_exec > cs > eds_fv > fvdp > fv > j > exo

had to customise the rotation lua to add in a couple of extras, so long ago i cant remember which so to be safe:

es - execution sentence
fv_5hp - final verdict with divine purpose and 5HP
eds_fv_5hp - Empowered Divine Storm with Final Verdict buff and 5HP
fvdp_4s - Final Verdict with Divine Purpose < 4s
eds_4s - Empowered Divine Storm < 4s
fv5 - final verdict with 5hp
how - hammer of wrath
fvaw_exec - Final Verdict HP >= 3 during Avenging Wrath or execute range
eds_fv_aw_exec - Empowered Divine Storm with Final Verdict buff during Avenging Wrath or execute range
cd - crusader strike
eds_fv - Empowered Divine Storm with Final Verdict buff
fvdp - Final Verdict when Divine Purpose procs
fv - final verdict hp >=3
j - judgment
exo - exorcism

Not producing satisfying numbers so am bowing to the greater brain of the forums and would appreciate some suggestions......

Thanks all

Burt

#1027 Konke

Konke

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:34 AM

Is it possible to change current dp_4s and eds_4s to 3s? Extra 1s makes dp priorized More than it should be
"He's got to make his own mistakes and learn to mend the mess he makes. He's old enough to know what's right, but young enough not to choose it. He's noble enough to win the world, but weak enough to lose it. He's a New World Man..."

Rush - New world man

#1028 Beecup

Beecup

Glass Joe

• Guild Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:43 PM

Is it possible to change current dp_4s and eds_4s to 3s? Extra 1s makes dp priorized More than it should be

If you go into your addon folder and go to CLCRet\retmodule and replace your rotation.lua file with http://pastebin.com/2ZFwpYwg that should change it to 3s.

All I did was replace the text (s_dp < 4) on line 189 with (s_dp < 3) and the same thing on line 344. Let me know if it doesn't work or if you have trouble.

#1029 Konke

Konke

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 08:08 AM

Another thing i have noticed with clcinfo:the range checker is bugged atm on cs only. Saw there were changes to icon visuals, maybe broke it there?
  • aylen86 likes this
"He's got to make his own mistakes and learn to mend the mess he makes. He's old enough to know what's right, but young enough not to choose it. He's noble enough to win the world, but weak enough to lose it. He's a New World Man..."

Rush - New world man

#1030 Randl

Randl

Glass Joe

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

So, I love this addon and it has helped me tremendously. But I do have a request. I was wondering if its possible to add Divine Storm with Final Verdict buff? It's not a big deal, I currently have an aura button for the buff, and just DS when the buff is up and it shows FV as the spell when i'm in aoe situations. But being able to make a seperate priority for aoe packs, prioritizing DS_FV over FV would certainly streamline the process.

Hopefully this makes it to whoever can make a change or show me how myself. Thanks again.

#1031 Teleros

Teleros

Scarab Lord

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:48 AM

I was wondering if its possible to add Divine Storm with Final Verdict buff?

It should this for clcinfo:

eds5_fv

If I remember correctly, that's for an Empowered Divine Storm with the FV buff active & 5 HP banked. If you just mean using a DS after an FV in AoE situations, I can't recall if there's a DS_FV or similar option. Personally I just use my head for those situations though, because most boss fights are fairly light on AoE combat.

Clear ether!

#1032 aylen86

aylen86

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

Another thing i have noticed with clcinfo:the range checker is bugged atm on cs only. Saw there were changes to icon visuals, maybe broke it there?

Yes, seems broken in the latest version r324. Is it a problem in combination with tullaRange or the built-in range check?

Edited by aylen86, 27 March 2015 - 02:13 PM.

#1033 burghy

burghy

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

Use the latest stable version, the alphas after it probably broke that range check and they don't bring anything for rets anyway. When I'll have some free time I'll try to sort it out. 

• Pdawg likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users