Photo

Infraction for dmw: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vykromond

Vykromond

the staleness of Max's dumps

• Moderators
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

User: dmw
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Capitalize.

Original Post:

a simple question in between... due to our lack of damage I've been forced from our guild to take cat spec as second spec to my bear spec. and due to the fact, that heal isn't really that satisfying for me anymore since 3.1... I don't regret.

the question is now... i've planned to hit something like 4,5k dps (if more, no problem) - especially at xt-002 25man - so... how many dps should I do completely unbuffed at the lvl83 training dummy?
I know, I have to optimize my rotation a bit and I have to learn to use things like trinkets and Tiger's Fury properly, but I recently did 2,5k dps fully buffed with bear spec and bear gear in cat form yesterday - so I think with cat spec and cat gear in cat form my actual 2,3k dps fully unbuffed are not so bad at all. But is there any kinda number, where I should aim for at the training dummy, so I can say "4,5k+ dps are within the realms of possibility"?

oh, and btw: if you check my armory you see my actual kitty equipment which isn't optimal at this point. too much hit, lack of enchants etc... maybe you take this into consideration, if you're trying to give me advices :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users