• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

User: Sajakain
Infraction: Final judge on what's stupid

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Kaubel:

Hey man. Yeah I know I'm new to the forums and probably should've read the rules before clicking I accept. But having a rule saying not to sign your posts? I'll abide by it from now on but here's my argument on it:

1. I've been online for over 10 years. Each and every forum board I participate in I've signed my post. Why? Reason #2:

2. You sign your letters don't you? You sign your emails don't you? (If not the emails, some people don't.) These, too, people know are from you but yet you still sign them.

So why would anyone make a stupid rule of not signing posts? Who cares if you're name is on the left hand side post bit.

=================
=================

OK. That's my argument. Now that it's out of the way I'll try and remember not to do that on my posts. How ever stupid it is, I understand it's forum rules.

I probably would've noticed it earlier if my option of having private message pop-ups worked properly. I realized I was banned yesterday and then seen I had 5 new messages. That was kinda funny.

- Sajakain

The first "stupid" I was going to ignore. But seriously. Fuck you if you don't like our rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users