Photo

Infraction for T.K.: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chicken

Chicken

 

• Moderators
  • 3639 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:35 PM

User: T.K.
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

I think your post would look fine on Blizzard's suggestion forums, and at the same time looks entirely out of place here. Don't just post your amazing wishlist of these new abilities which will fix your class forever, those kind of posts don't contribute anything.

Original Post:

I seriosuly don't understand how people like the idea of getting more DoTs O.o

I signed to be a divine warrior not a Divine Doter. We clearly have only RV and would only gain like 1 or 2 more for the most part of people ideas, but I really think it doesn't fit with paladin, at all.

I agree that we cannot have more frontload nukes then what we currently have, otherwise our burst would just go up, but I'd like to see some ideas that cover both the tecnical issue of diminishing burst AND keeps the paladin feeling.

For example, the skill that would replace Consec at our single target, I'd like to see stuff that's not clear and plain like just a single target dot, but stuff more like...a skill that you cast and lasts, let's say 30sec. Every 3 sec, a mirror translucid image of the paladin appears at the target and slash/smash it, dealing X damage.

I know it's clearly a dot and mechanicaly it's could probably be implemented as a DoT, but I'd like people to actually think in the contextual paladin feeling.

I do know they said they're not making any big fuzz changes for us, but if from the very beginning of what we think we should move forward we start with watered down copies of other classes, what exactly will us end up with?

P.S. About the gain of stuff like interrupt, snare and such...I have been wondering many times about the idea of make a spell that would have the effect, like an interrupt. When you hit it, though, your FoL and HoL get's locked for X the amount of time that the target get's interrupted, for example:

I use Sanctum (interrupt skill) at Stinkypaw and Stinkypaw get's interrupted for, let's say, 2 seconds. When that successfully happens, I get my FoL and HoL locked for, once again for example, 6 seconds.

Or something like that. What you guys think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users