Photo

Infraction for GBF: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 constantius

constantius

Soda Popinski

• Members
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

Post: Suno's Fireside Chat - DK Endgame Tanking (Updated)
User: GBF
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Oh no, a first-look patch note was posted and I wasn't buffed. Call the WAAAHMBULANCE.

Original Post:

What I find disturbing is that you'll play DD or Tank in the same style. Cooldowns won't be rotated anymore, just be reactive because you won't always have one ready. So you will just play your rotation, like you do as DD, and hope nothing ownes you.
Every other class plays different with alternate speccs, only DK will be hitting the same buttons over and over again, I really think that's the worst thing for me.

This, and the fact that they just completely ignored Unbreakable Armor are the worst for me. DPSing in blue stance has never been fun, but now it will actively be a chore. I feel like they rushed the notes out before even considering how godawful Unbreakable Armor was. I mean, it was bad before potential nerfs, but after? 5% armor loss hurts it even further, and the talent honestly needs a complete overhaul... Again.

My kneejerk reaction is despair, even though in the back of my head I know that most of these changes won't make it to live. They're just too sweeping. Everything got hit, and then they nerfed threat on top of that (Frost Strike was already lackluster for tanking due to competition for resources with Rune Strike, but now it can be parried and dodged? Gee thanks). I guess we'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users