• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Malorum

Malorum

King Hippo

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:04 AM

Well Fankriss as usual is still streaky as hell and in my opinion based partially on luck. This BS with him spawning 3 snakes at once when they enrage in 10 secs we have found very hard to handle. It takes at least 5-7 secs to kill them and even if you split up two rogue teams to take care of two at once its almost a guarantee that the 3rd one is going to enrage. At this point im at a loss.

We have good control on the little bug spawns with 3 warriors holding aggro on each one and healing isnt much of an issue. The only time things to go complete crap is when we get 3 of these guys at once. Its extremely frustrating. Sheesh Huhu is easier for us than this guy at times.

Anyway. Badges suck, bring back 40 mans.

#2 chalon

chalon

Founder of the Chalonverse

• Members
  • 1717 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:06 AM

It takes at least 5-7 secs to kill them and even if you split up two rogue teams to take care of two at once its almost a guarantee that the 3rd one is going to enrage.

3 spawns at once can be sucky, but really if your DPS is on the ball they should die in less than 5s. You can keep the 3rd one stunned, too. Just make sure people know not to use their stuns UNTIL enrage hits, or it's a waste.

#3 Malorum

Malorum

King Hippo

• Members
  • 588 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 06:08 AM

It takes at least 5-7 secs to kill them and even if you split up two rogue teams to take care of two at once its almost a guarantee that the 3rd one is going to enrage.

3 spawns at once can be sucky, but really if your DPS is on the ball they should die in less than 5s. You can keep the 3rd one stunned, too. Just make sure people know not to use their stuns UNTIL enrage hits, or it's a waste.

Yeah we had to chew out 3 rogues who kept blowing the shit early. LOL i just want to bang my head against a keyboard after one frustrating night with this guy.

Anyway. Badges suck, bring back 40 mans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users