24 replies to this topic

#21 pitviperz

pitviperz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:22 AM

release the hounds!

one of the ner'zhul horde guilds gets endless flak because it's rumored (and they don't deny it) that their huhuran strategy involves farming dog whistles from SM :-P

but yeah, it seems excessive to me. isn't just resisting stuff easier? :)

That was my guild, and yes we tried using them. We don't use them anymore, and we haven't used them for a while. I personally never saw us use them (I joined the guild shortly before we killed her) but from what I heard it's just not worth it, and is actually easier without using them. We just time it now, and can get her down.

And we DO get alot of flak from it, but we just ignore it.

#22 Fira

Fira

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 07:35 AM

How do you get raped by wyvern sting? Hold her at 31%~ right before she goes insane untill she uses wyvernsting. Then when it wears off take her down and own her. We've yet to have people be slept post 30%.

#23 deric

deric

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 11:16 AM

How do you get raped by wyvern sting? Hold her at 31%~ right before she goes insane untill she uses wyvernsting. Then when it wears off take her down and own her. We've yet to have people be slept post 30%.

Her Wyvern Sting is definitely on some sort of cooldown, but it doesn't occur at fixed time intervals (ie there's a random factor involved)

We usually bring her below 30% within a couple of seconds from Wyvern Sting wearing off, and almost always get a second sting at anything from 10 to 15%.

#24 Fira

Fira

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 07:14 AM

weird, I don't think I've ever seen it post 30%

#25 Anias

Anias

Solution complicated; Dispense enlightening graph.

•  Patrons
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 09:26 AM

Maybe it's the Skywall-Bonechewer-Firetree-Eldre'Thelas-PTR cluster HuHu that likes to give the second wyvern sting (and the occasional 15+second pause) sub 30. I don't know, I've just gotten used to playing on garbage hardware.
First star to the right, and straight on till morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users