Photo

Infraction for Akumasama: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:39 AM

User: Akumasama
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

I don't think the ellipsis means quite what you think it does. And the post itself is a bit on the mediocre side as well.

Original Post:

Stupid doubt about 3 different trinkets for Resto:

1) Figurine Sapphire Owl (got a buff, in the way that you can put epic gems in there)
2) Spark of Life (MP5 buff got pimped)
3) Tears of the Vanquished (TotC normal drop)

Tears is lovely, procs from totems and from a lot of stuff, proc rate is nice, and I love the int, that converts into some MP5 if you factor Replenishment and Mana-tide totem. I really like it! Feels like a mini pandora's plea.

Spark of life on the other hand got its already nice MP5 bonus buffed up, and it still has that very nice Haste +73 (although we all know how haste can be a double edged sword)

The Owl... most people I've had a chance to discuss with say it just sucks, even with the "pseudobuff" it got with 3.2 through epic gems (I use Dazzling gems in there, Int+MP5). I don't know what to say, I just feel... safer with Sapphire Owl on those fight where I struggle for mana. Anybody ever did a conversion into MP5 for Sapphire owl? I don't know how to make an objective comparison between these 3 trinkets, and I'm afraid I'm leaning toward the Owl just because of some sort of placebo effect...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users