Photo

Infraction for dmw: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chicken

Chicken

 

• Moderators
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:41 AM

User: dmw
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

http://elitistjerks....earchid=2903435

There's been plenty of discussion on the subject of the idol for you to decide by yourself whether or not it's your best upgrade to purchase.

Original Post:

I'm currently wondering what I should spend my Emblems of Triumph for. To be more accurate, I'm wondering about the order... Actually I'm a Bear as mainspec and a Moonkin as offspec - however, I plan to spec back to cat as offspec in the medium-term.
My bear spec/gear is currently this: chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner (armory currently only shows moonkin gear, so I created a chardev profile). I actually have 32 Emblems of Triumph and I'm wondering what I should get first. Possibilities in my opinion would be:
- Buy Idol of Mutilation (possible, since it costs 25 emblems)
- Buy T9 shoulders (possible, since it costs 30 emblems)
- Buy T9,25 shoulders (not possible yet, since 13 emblems are missing and I don't have a Trophy yet).

I thought, if the Idol isn't that big improvement, the first emblem-gear should be T9(,25) shoulders, because at that slot I still use T7.5. But is it worth to wait for T9,25 - and spend quite an amount of DKP, because currently the trophies are quite expensive in our guild and I planned to wait a little bit to save some dkp - or should I get T9 (iLvL 232) immediately? Or should I save the emblems for something completely different?

I'm looking forward to any suggestions what would be the best choice. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users