Photo

Warning for el-es-dee: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tehax

Tehax

Pretty Pony

• Moderators
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:43 PM

User: el-es-dee
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This post doesn't really add much without some sort of analyzable date. Link a parse or something, purely anecdotal information is no good.

Original Post:

So, here is what I found for blood DPS.

Droping GoDark Death and replacing it with GoDisease was a signifigant increase. I ran with different variations and Saw a 500-1k dps increase by throwing a pest at the end of the rotation and using 1 rune rather then throwing the dots back up. The increased dot damage makes it much higher priority then it was before. Then it becomes sort of a priority rotation. Pest > HS > DS ~ DC once around 80 RP. With this rotation, Sigil of Death Strike might be more beneficial as you're hitting it twice as much as before. Haven't done the math yet.

Also, the beneifit of going GoDisease is an extra Deathstrike and the ability to Heart Strike up to 6 times. I was thinking about doing this before the patch just because of the extra strikes = more dps then IT/PS.. but the dots were less damage.

Also, I've noticed a HUGE Difference with a 20 ARP increase...perhaps i've hit some sort of curve with my ArP but im wondering if gemming ArP would ever be beneficial? I would test it, but that's an expensive fix =x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users