Photo

Infraction for Leg: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chicken

Chicken

 

• Moderators
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

Post: Unholy Gains Shadow of Death (Unholy DPS Discussion now with more 3.2!)
User: Leg
Infraction: 4. Whining in any form is forbidden.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

They'll fix it, or not. Either way complaining about how Blizzard ruined your spec doesn't really get us anywhere.

Original Post:

I don’t know you guys but I am feeling too bad about my class and spec. Now I am the 4-5 DK on server and as unholy it is hard to compete with Frost DW or Blood on single targets even with more gear. Why we have many synergy points with PS and SS, glyphs and whatever, just to don’t use it. Why we have Improved Unholy Presence, just to don’t use it by all means. Just looking at this: If you want to DPS as Unholy DK (that was supposed a awesome damage tree hitting more with plagues and magical damage) you have to use Blood Presence and Obliterate (what it is physical damage ) that I never used before on this tree even on the road. They are screwing up our class on each patch and things just come worst, worst and really worst. The new UB hit so much low for single target stack damage apply. I believe any other stack damage buff is better on other classes. I am not playing too much for some days for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users