Photo

Are people in my guild morons or is it just me?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Steelfleece

Steelfleece

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 2,513 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:42 AM

Why do healers need shamans? Meager mana gains from mana spring?

Edit: Damn laptop keyboard

Mana spring+mana tide+water enamored trinket thingy from the 2 shaman who have both the talent and the trinket. Other 3 shaman are MT group+2 dps groups.

Are your healers having mana issues in most fights?

Even then, you can swap a shaman into the group for mana tide then swap it back out afterwards.

I didn't know shamans even used enamored water spirit ;\
If you aren't a goblin, why not?
If you are a goblin you rule

#22 Tzeni

Tzeni

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:47 AM

Yea, I have no idea if healers really needed the shaman or not, I think it was more of a "well, this is what is traditionally done, so lets always do this." But w/e, I'm not in the guild anymore, I rerolled a human rogue on a new server for ez mode pve raiding :)

EDIT: I gotta learn to stop quoting a quote of a quote -.-

#23 Relwin

Relwin

Lucas Cat

• Moderators
  • 6,926 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:29 AM

tl;dr

voted you're a moron based on thread title

#24 Verbal

Verbal

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:33 AM

tl;dr

voted you're a moron based on thread title

Didn't know we were voting on this.

But fair enough, I should have used a different topic than the one I used.

I just get frustrated with what this warrior says sometimes. Like a few weeks ago he said not to use CoR on any mobs at all, I thought a fury warrior would love the increase in dps from CoR?

I do see valid reasons for using either totem though from what others have said in this thread. I am sorry the way I went about it though via the topic and what I said, rather than a GoA vs WF what's better for dps or something along those lines. I was cranky and venting and shouldn't have went about it the way I did.

#25 Biscuits

Biscuits

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 08:58 AM

You have no room for idiots that think such nonsense. If anyone agrees, they are sucking up, too scared or just plain ignorant. Don't blame them, get rid of the source of the problem.
EU Sunstrider, Lag Capital of the Disposed | Biscuits - 60 Orc Hunter - Nazgrels Henchmen | Baltassar - 60 Undead Priest - Night Elves Must Die | Keno - 60 Human Paladin

#26 Shik

Shik

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:57 AM

As someone above mentioned, the choice is situational:

If the biggest danger is someone pulling aggro and wiping the raid drop WF, the extra attacks give the MT more aggro

If the biggest danger is the mob hitting the tank so hard he dies, give him GoA, 4.4% additional dodge is very nice avoidance.

My shamans use both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users