Photo

Infraction for Akumasama: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:13 AM

User: Akumasama
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Save it for your blog.

Original Post:

Yes you're probably right. I took my Frost mage from under the bed just recently, and decided I wanted to really dedicate a lot of attention to it. 3.2 and the new badges system really helped of course :P
I still have a long way to go and a lot of things to decide.
So far I'm partially satisfied (pulling out some nice numbers being a Frost Mage always gives satisfaction) but not enough, really need to work a lot more on gear/itemization.

I need to decide a couple of things, like Glyphs, gonna try Frostbolt/Molten/IceLance tomorrow (Currently have Water Elemental in place of Molten), and gonna split the five tier 2 talents of the arcane tree into 2/2 Magic Absorption and 3/5 Arcane Concentration.
Also tired of not seeing Icehowl Cinch drop from 10men ToC, so I'm gonna get the Ulduar 226 waist crafted >_>

Bet it's gonna drop the day I get it and gem it :P

Quick question 1: is it worth anymore to use a flamestrike before you start spamming Blizzard, on trash? I see Frost mages just spam blizzard on trash nowadays.

Quick question 2: who here stopped bothering about the FoF ghost procs for Ice Lance, and why? What was your experience with that? (for me it seems I get a very big increase of damage in single target DPS when FoF actually bothers to proc, but maybe it's just a placebo effect)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users