Windwalkers is a casual-hardcore guild on Stormscale, Horde, with a mature and skilled player base. We are currently working our way through Icecrown Citadel Heroic. Previously, we have cleared all normal Trial of the Crusader encounters and obtained the Mad Skill-achievement in Trial of the Grand Crusader. In Ulduar we have cleared all normal mode content, 6 of the 25-man hard modes, and 9 of the 10-man hard modes in addition to Algalon. Before Patch 3.1, we completed Heroic: Glory of the Raider.
We are always striving to improve our member-base, and currently we are looking for some exceptional players to fill in a few spots.
The guild is built for the long run, and designed for experienced and high-performing players that want to dedicate about 3 evenings of the week to WoW. To maximise our performance while keeping our member's online time as low as possibe, Windwalkers offers free repairs during progression raids, free regular raiding potions, free enchants, free epic gems, free raiding respecs and sometimes free flasks.
The core of our guild (gm, officers, raidleaders, some members) played together in Windwalkers on Vek'Nilash in WoW Classic. We used to be a hardcore guild that raided 40 hours/week, and defeated all the PvE encounters in the game.
More about us at our website: Windwalkers • Index page
How we raid:
We are casual in the time we request of our members: 3 25-man raids per week. But we are hardcore about how we raid in those 3 days: we prepare well, we move fast, we learn fast, we progress fast, and we never back away from a challenge.
We're looking for like-minded members that can keep up with that pace, and enjoy it all the way. We make the most of the time we spend in raids, and we are confident that we can overcome even the most difficult of challenges on that schedule. We will not raid any more then 3 days, because we for us WoW is a form of active entertainment, not a part time (or full time) job.
Performance so far:
You can view a complete and dated list of our achievements here. Here's a summary of what we have accomplished so far:
- 11 / 12 Heroic
Call of the Crusade:
- Cleared all available Trial of the Crusader content.
- A Tribute to Mad Skill, Trial of the Grand Crusader.
Secrets of Ulduar:
- Cleared all available Normal Mode Ulduar content.
- 6/10 25-man Hard Mode Ulduar.
- Heroic: Glory of the Raider
- Attained all possible raiding achievements.
- Defeated every PvE encounter in the game as a top 20 eu guild.
- We were one of the fastest ever progressing guilds, taking only 8 months from the time we all rolled level 1 characters on the newly created realm, to the time we completed Naxxramas 40-man.
- Completed the entire Ahn'Quiraj gate-opening quest chain in-guild, in about ten days.
- For many of the encounters that we faced in those times, we were severely undergeared, but we won with well thought-out tactics and flawless execution.
Who we are looking for
- We are looking for mature players who enjoy winning PvE encounters in a fun yet efficient group.
- People who play well in a team.
- People who know their class and know what they're doing.
- People that can make all of our 3 raids (and maintain over 80% attendance).
- Players with adequate raiding gear.
- People who value a fun atmosphere on vent.
- We are NOT looking for those that play only for epics.
- You can find a list of our class and specialization opening here.
Applications and Contact
To apply, or to find out more about us, visit our website at Windwalkers • Index page
Or if you have any more questions, pm one of the following people on Stormscale, Horde:
Last updated: <2010.04.19>