Photo

Warning for Jaron: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

User: Jaron
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please don't enable indiots by doing their work for them. PM them is you must, but don't crap up the forums with the answers to questions that didn't need to be asked.

Original Post:

Hi long time reader first time posting ( feared getting infraction points) but im at wits end and if i can an answer that helps me its worth the infraction points.

So here goes... assuming my armory updated im using the 4 pc t-9 Fist/dagger ruptureless combat spec. I was gemmed all ArP until the nerf and i switched back to agi which was costly i dont want to do it again but if i have to i will.

Now i know somebody is gonna say use the spreadsheet and believe me i wish i could i do not like asking questions that i can easily find the answers to.

Bascially if somebody could look at my gear and tell me if gemming ArP would still be good for me that'd be fantastic, I also have the 4 pc t-8 and thats another thing that has me stumped as to weather or not the 4 pc t-8 is better then t-9 considering the other gear i have.

I apologize in advance for asking these questions since i know they are easily answered using the spreasheet, but like i said i can't get it to work at all any insite is greatly appriciated.

Hey there. I did just a quick run thru of your gear into the spreadsheet. Your current setup is running you at about 7128 dps. If you regemed for straight ArP... you would go up to 7137. Not a big gain. However, if you switch to 4pt8 (hoping you have the head, shoulder, chest, gloves and keeping your 245 legs) you will go to 7397 in all ArP gems... if you switch to 4pt8 and regem everything to agility... you are looking at about 7440.

So the best bet for you... is to use your t8 4p bonus and gem all agility. The reason your t9 isn't pulling ahead is because you only have the 232 items, get 4 pieces of 245 tier 9 and you will be set.

By the way...

7128 is Evis-Only cycle with Evis glyph and talent
7137 is Evis-Only cycle with Evis glyph and talent
7397 is High Rupture cycle with Rupture glyph and talent
7440 is High Rupture cycle with Rupture glyph and talent

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users