Photo

Infraction for Ems: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

User: Ems
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Your inability to search is not our problem.

Original Post:

Hello !

I am sure lots of guys posted this question, but, seriously I can't find a real and good answer, even with the spreadsheet, cause I am not really good with it. :P

Okay so, I am arms spec atm, and I want to be fury (because I am lazy about the arms spec, I want more pewpew whirlwind!), but I can't find an answer about strength or arp, with or without trinket, if someone can help me !

Firstly, I can have only maximum of 70% Armor Pen with my current gears (or the gears I can have in the future) (my guild won't kill coliseum hard mode soon...)
And the question is, what the best for my current gears:

1) Full Armor pen WITHOUT grim toll, but I don't know if only 70% is good in fury spec, any advices?
2) 57% armor pen with grim toll (mjolnir a day...), then full strength, so every 45sec I have 100% pen then the strength during no proc (if 70% is not really good).
3a) Ignore the armor pen, full strength with grim toll.
3b) Full strenght without grim toll (greatness / victor's call)

As you can see the real question is, 70% armor pen WITHOUT grim toll is good enough, or the strength / grim toll is more powerful?

Oh if you need it, my weapons are Relentless Gladiator 281 DPS + JusticeBringer 255 DPS.

Thanks a lot !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users