• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 burghy

burghy

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:26 AM

If you get a crit while your healers are stunned you just caused a wipe. And it was in your power to avoid it.

#182 Ishara

Ishara

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:35 AM

When learning bosses like Huhu or others who enrage, improved shield wall is a huge boost to those fights. It was one of the things I really missed when speccing out of protection spec. I consider last stand as an essential aswell, it has really saved the raid in my experience, not only by doing that 'instant heal' but by giving you 30% more hit points to absorb spikes!

And to mr origional character name above me, the boss caused the wipe! Sheesh

#183 burghy

burghy

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 01:34 PM

Neah, better play roulette with the buffs some nolifers bothered to farm...

#184 Melissande

Melissande

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 12:17 AM

Neah, better play roulette with the buffs some nolifers bothered to farm...

Thanks realy much. You argument perfectly illustrates my point bount the exemplary valu of prot spec. I mean, can a non prot spec tank expect non shadow priest, top notch consumable that somewhat only compensate the lack of prot spec and so on.

Prt spec increases agro generation, mitigation and decreases guild drama. The last point is not the less important of the three

#185 isk

isk

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 12:36 AM

meh, stuff crits hard in Naxx. Feugen/Stalagg could tap me for 4-5k. I miss Defiance but I should have it back before long.

I can't compete on aggro with my guild's heavy Prot warriors unless I go 2h/dps gear, which kinda defeats the purpose. two Prot tanks, a couple hybrids, the rest pure dps = you'll be in good shape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users