Photo

Infraction for Zky: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Aldriana

Aldriana

Mike Tyson

• Moderators
  • 13,510 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 10:32 PM

User: Zky
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Try reading the first post. Including the part which states that the spreadsheet doesn't work in OpenOffice.

Original Post:

Excuse my slight ignorance however - I cannot seem to get macros working without a scripting error in the 3.2.2c spreadsheet. I am using openoffice, as I do not have access to Microsoft Office at this point in time. So I decided to try to kill two birds with one stone and ask the question here, and hopefully find someone with the same macro issue.

I have been taking a gander at the Mutilate cycle analysis thread in hopes of getting a more firm understanding of how(if) the 3.2 cycle has changed and how it changes relative to gear. Right now weapon swapping isn't an option for me, as I don't have a firm grasp on it nor do I have the required gear for it. I would just to know that if the same guidelines stated in the pocket guide thread still apply, or is rupture-less the way to go, regardless of having T9/9.5.

As I said, I attempted to model these scenarios, unfortunately my office isn't allowing me to do so or I'm doing something direly wrong. I appreciate the work you all have put into the community to help keep rogues educated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users