Photo

Level 60 Hunter Spreadsheet (using Lactose’s cycle formulae)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Phlis

Phlis

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 02:42 PM

http://forums.elitis...php?id=8181&p=6

Not everything is a hunter skill, but aimed, multi, arcane, Aspect of the Hawk, TSA, and even Volley, along with the new ranks of Bite, Claw, Scropid Poison, Charge, etc.

#42 Sarana

Sarana

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:16 PM

Hefty update today:
I finally got around to adding ranged weapon classifications (Bow, Crossbow, and Gun) as well as the Dwarf and Troll racial +5. It will be shown under Set-A/B and only if their racial is the same as the chosen ranged weapon’s class. I also renamed “Necklace of Kel’Thuzad†to “Stormrage’s Talisman of Seething.â€

In the Burning Crusader spreadsheet, I added new ranks of spells and buffs. Keep in mind that none of the data is official yet and most likely data mined. Also, note that these are 62+ spells on a level 60 character. The values used were:
Aimed Shot VII: +870 Damage, 350 Mana
Multi Shot VI: +205 Damage, 275 Mana
Raptor Strike: +170 Damage
Aspect of the Hawk: 155 RAP
Trueshot Aura: 125 R/AP

Enjoy!

#43 Tinuva

Tinuva

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 07:27 AM

Hi,

I would love to download this spreadsheet and use it a bit, but for some reason the link just doesn't seem to work for me.

Thank you.
Few people can see the genius in someone who has offended them.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

#44 Jembari

Jembari

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:29 PM

Been trying the link to the spreadsheet for a few days and it's always comming up invalid, seems like the link is broken.

Thanks for the work you have put into this.

#45 Sarana

Sarana

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 06:19 PM

Hm, looks like Quickdump.com is down completely. I'll try adding a mirror on Filefront.

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html
http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

#46 miruman

miruman

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 05:08 PM

First of all, I gotta say that this sheet was my favorite for comparing builds and gear specs. Great work!

Do you (or anyone else) have the intentions of updating it for the 2.0/TBC values and mechanics? I thought about just doing this myself by tweaking the item values based on the data on thottbot.com/beta, but I am fairly certain that there is some math involved that I don't have a comprehensive understanding of.

With the new arcane shot (and eventual steady shot) it seems pretty clear that the old Lactose shot cycle is no longer applicable and ranged weapons will need to be calculated differently. Is there really even a "shot cycle" anymore? What about clipping? (I've just been spamming max rank Arcane and Multi rank 1 whenever they are up).

Please let me know if anyone is updating this or give me some pointers on updating it myself.

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users