Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:23 AM

Recruitment Needs
High Priority:
1 Resto Druid
1 Balance Druid

Medium Priority
1 Tank (DK or Warrior preferred)

About Us
We are a guild of dedicated raiders looking for equally dedicated and reliable people to round out our numbers to keep progression steady into Icecrown. Unorthodox was founded in January 2007 by a group of end-game raiders. Of the three officers, two are founding members of the guild and all three have progression raid experience going back to vanilla WoW. The current roster has an average tenure of over 1 year with Unorthodox. We have a mix of male and females (yes girls play WoW, lots in fact by looking at our numbers). We maintain a low-drama, high-energy vibe throughout our forums, vent, and /g conversations.

Joining Unorthodox means progression raiding, experienced leadership, boss kills, phat loots, and a hella lot of fun.

About You
We're looking for three things in our raiders:
1) Play your class well
2) Play well with others
3) Be committed to the guild

Playing your class well is the most important piece, but it takes all three to make it in Unorthodox. We run a small guild for our lofty goals (only 32-34 raiders in guild) so we need everyone to play at their peak performance and get along. The commitment comes down to making 75% of raids, being there when you say you'll be there, and helping out in guild as needed.

Raiding Schedule
Mon - 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST
Tue - 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST
Wed - 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST
Thu - 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST

Raid IDs for ToC25, ToGC25, U25, and Ony25 are reserved for guild purposes. ToGC10 and VoA25 are reserved until usually Thursday night, when if they are not used by the guild will be freed up for raider's discretion.

How to Apply
Visit our website: ( Unorthodox ) » An Alliance Guild on Muradin
Register on the site
Read the application
Create a new thread with your aplicaiton or PM it to an officer of the forums (Finnstoney or Marielle)

Current Progression
ToGC25 - up to Anub'arak
ToGC10 - Farm
ToC25 - Farm
Ony25 - Farm
U25 - Farm (HM farm: FL, XT, AoI, Thorim, Hodir, GV)

Questions, Comments, General Pains
Stoneybaby (that's me) is the recruitment officer. You can ping me on Muradin with questions by looking for Stoneybaby, Finnmaccool, or Vanzann.

You can email me stoneybaby@bighitbox.com or hit me up on Twitter @stoneybaby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users