• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#41 Murderizer

Murderizer

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:20 PM

Since expertise isn't that great for arms anyways, I drop a point in WM as well for Juggernaut. Its an incredibly useful skill. A must have really.

With juggernaut and stance dancing for intercept, its pretty hard not to stay on your target as Arms.

#42 BWarner

BWarner

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:21 AM

Agreed, I typically drop a point in WM for Juggernaut. However, at lower gearing levels when fighting a single target, dropping a point in Incite is probably the better choice.

The issue with that, Ebs, is that 12 listings (already a high number) would quickly spiral into 48. 48 "BiS" listings would not only be hellish to maintain, but more importantly, wouldn't really provide much in terms of usable information (not to mention, that data would be further diluted by the upkeep issue).
The Warrior Formerly Known as Aerowyn.

#43 Phoenix

Phoenix

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

Same - 1/2 in WM to get Juggernaut, wouldn't be without it.

#44 Vulgrym

Vulgrym

Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

That's interesting you say this. The 55/8/8 incite spec (with weapon mastery) does not have enough points for juggernaut. Are players willing to drop a point in AttT, Cruelty, Incite, or Weapon Mastery to pick it up?

I drop the point from Incite, as I prefer running with only 10 Expertise so that I can cheat on other stats past ArP cap.

Having both Juggernaut+Intercept has proven invaluable for Icehowl/Worm knockbacks, Anub mobility (kiting, getting off patches, etc.) and just general target swapping depending on what the situation calls for.

Can't imagine speccing out of it.

#45 Targetdummy

Targetdummy

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:19 PM

I have been trying to figure out what 4 tier pieces to get for the bonus, and everyone is saying don't get gloves, and buy the token gatecrashers instead. Being an orc, has anyone considered getting the t10 gloves and crafting the plate pants. I'm getting a slightly higher dps as a result.

*I do not have access to the tribute cloaks. so my choices are the badge ones (they are damn nice) if you go with the crafted pants and t10 gloves you can purchase the expertise cape and you would be good to go. Instead of buying the AGI cape.

#46 Untamed0ne

Untamed0ne

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I have been trying to figure out what 4 tier pieces to get for the bonus, and everyone is saying don't get gloves, and buy the token gatecrashers instead. Being an orc, has anyone considered getting the t10 gloves and crafting the plate pants. I'm getting a slightly higher dps as a result.

*I do not have access to the tribute cloaks. so my choices are the badge ones (they are damn nice) if you go with the crafted pants and t10 gloves you can purchase the expertise cape and you would be good to go. Instead of buying the AGI cape.

The next boss in VoA is going to be released soon and if history is any indicator, the t10 gloves will be part of his loot table. If you're not going to be spending badges on the Gatecrashers then you can use your EoFs elsewhere.

#47 Ronninn

Ronninn

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

Since expertise isn't that great for arms anyways, I drop a point in WM as well for Juggernaut. Its an incredibly useful skill. A must have really.

With juggernaut and stance dancing for intercept, its pretty hard not to stay on your target as Arms.

A little trick I used in Arms when I needed to put both points into Weapon Mastery and didn't have the points for Juggernaut, is to macro my Defensive Stance followed by intervene, and when trying to get back into melee range I'll select one of the melee currently on the boss and intervene to them. If you find rage to be a problem put a couple points into Tactical Mastery instead of Iron Will or Deflection. I still use this now that I’ve switched to Fury spec along with the Heroic Fury ability to increase mobility in raids. Great for fights like Northrend Beasts, Anub, or even Emalon.

A word of warning though, do not intervene to the tank by accident or you are toast. It also helps to check that your melee target doesn't have more agro than the tank either.

#48 Phyton

Phyton

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

Guys i'm sory about this off topic but there was a BIS list for heroic and non heroic items on the 1st page of Warrior DPS Calculation Spreadsheet thread, and now is gone, any idea where i can find it or someone can post me a link please? (was kind of a reference to me for raids :s)
Thanks

#49 ulrich

ulrich

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

Guys i'm sory about this off topic but there was a BIS list for heroic and non heroic items on the 1st page of Warrior DPS Calculation Spreadsheet thread, and now is gone, any idea where i can find it or someone can post me a link please? (was kind of a reference to me for raids :s)
Thanks

They will be listed again. Pretty sure Landsoul is updating it since Lich King drops a pretty nice 2h sword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users