Photo

Infraction for Mox: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bartolimu

bartolimu

palpably superior comprehension

• Moderators
  • 13,878 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

User: Mox
Infraction: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Change your EJ profile to point to your main. Talking smack about someone's healing setup is an asshole thing to do while pointing your profile to your level 73 mage.

Original Post:

Why are they doing that? I checked a log from Anub and it showed that I got four SoW procs over 3 minutes in phase 3. When each global used not casting HL is a risk for the tanks (not true anymore, but it was the case before Anub was nerfed), one would expect the paladin to minimize the number of judgments they cast.

Isn't the worst case scenario usually what we base our theorycraft around?

You've picked the most extreme situation possible, I wouldn't say theorycrafting to meet the very extreme is the best way at all, it would be like a warrior tank using his pure +block set for tanking all bosses. Anub P3 you don't even need to get SoW, you start the phase with full mana and could quite easily end it with mana left without getting any SoW at all so that point is completely moot.

Under normal circumstances you can easily judge 3-4 times a minute. If blizz make a fight that requires non-stop HL spam that lasts for longer than is sustainable without juding/sow then you might have a case to theorycraft for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users