• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Quebeen

Quebeen

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:28 AM

Recently http://fortune.pytalhost.de/warrior/ dissapeared and I wonder if anyone knows if it has moved or if there are any other similar Item Comparison Sites out there? I even believe I've seen fortune post here but under a different alias and I wasnt able to re-find any of his posts to PM him ;<

Any help is appreciated ;>

#2 Bizarro

Bizarro

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:35 AM

I'm not sure what exactly you're after, but in CTprofiles you can at least see your stats etc. with any gear mixture possible.

#3 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1836 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 07:56 AM

Eh yes, I moved to http://sp00n.pytalhost.com/wow/

Fortune is our guilds name, therefore I moved that. :)
Moreover the fortune account was a friends one and since I moved, he seemed to have disabled it.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stopped Playing

#4 Quebeen

Quebeen

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

Ahh great, thanks for that sp00n ;] I was also wondering if you had any intention of adding weapons to your list ;] Your spreadsheat is the most complete gear spreadsheat I've come across and very easy to use <3 Am glad the site didnt die and I hope you'll continue with it ;] Props!

#5 leflings

leflings

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

Yeah, kudos to that site. Huge collection of gear, and easily browseable. Got any plans about expanding for other classes?

#6 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1836 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 05:35 PM

Thanks guys.
Basically when I created that site, I was looking for something similar to Shadowpanther's page, but for warriors. Didn't find it, so I coded it myself. When it was done I thought I might as well add the rogue stuff to it. ;)

Anyway, if you could deliver me with a system similar to AEP for mages/warlocks/druids/etc, I could at least consider adding it.
The real work there is entering the items. Currently its all by hand, thought about an xml parser though.

Weapons is a different story. I can value the stats, but for the DPS I currently have no idea. I leave that up to Shadowpanther for the time being. ^^

Stopped Playing

#7 squiffy

squiffy

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:24 PM

http://www.die-guild.org/dep/wdep.php

Is another kind of version of this which attempts to give some gear ratings based on 2H/DW, crit % etc.

#8 egnirys

egnirys

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:10 AM

Hi sp00n the site is down when I tried to access it today. :(
Any plans to put it up again?

#9 sp00n

sp00n

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1836 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:29 AM

Up and running.
Maybe the hoster was down for a short time, that happens for pytal.de sometimes.

Stopped Playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users