• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 shadowenergy

shadowenergy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:55 AM

I think with everyone having tons more hp, means that casters(excluding warlocks) will have issues of going oom tons in pvp.

look at the pvp 70 set, yes there are empty sockets, but I doubt sockets will let you get that much +dmg / mana to counter the effect of someone else who puts a combination of stamina and something into the sockets(example: warrior/warlock).

which means casters(excluding locks) might have issues of going oom tons in BC.

oh I mentioned excluding locks, cause they can get mana from a pet(dark pact, cant wait for the buffed version, nearly 9 times more effective than it is currently for the +dmg I have atm) or from the hp(life tap) that they now have massively buffed.

I think it will mainly effect oomkin and spriests.

#2 Malan

Malan

Mike Tyson

• Allied Members
  • 29,830 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:08 PM

I think with everyone having tons more hp, means that casters(excluding warlocks) will have issues of going oom tons in pvp.

look at the pvp 70 set, yes there are empty sockets, but I doubt sockets will let you get that much +dmg / mana to counter the effect of someone else who puts a combination of stamina and something into the sockets(example: warrior/warlock).

So you "think" there will be a problem and you "doubt" sockets will keep up with stamina.
I think this falls under the "don't talk about something if you don't have facts to back it up" category. You also aren't even accounting for the mana regen talents that shadow priests and moonkin will have available to them in the Xpack. Well done sir.

#3 Greybone

Greybone

Soda Popinski

• Guild Members
  • 4,589 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:18 PM

Could you rename this topic to 'shadowenergy rambles on about various stuff without capitalization'?

#4 shadowenergy

shadowenergy

Banned

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:34 PM

So you "think" there will be a problem and you "doubt" sockets will keep up with stamina.
I think this falls under the "don't talk about something if you don't have facts to back it up" category.

Im using current information available to us to predict what could happen and the notion that blizz will let players get any stats on sockets in a balanced way as they have claimed.

You also aren't even accounting for the mana regen talents that shadow priests and moonkin will have available to them in the Xpack. Well done sir.

hmm spriests got a mana regen talent?? thats new even the latest alpha build with updated shadowmend(instant cast) and surge of light doesnt have a new mana regen talent.

also the oomkin talent might be viable for certain pve encounters, but I dont think oomkins are gonna go and melee a player in pvp for 15 seconds to restore their mana.

#5 BeavisNuke

BeavisNuke

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:35 PM

i think

i will have to use use evocation in the expansion

#6 SquattingCow

SquattingCow

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:42 PM

I think

this is a badly formatted post

and just rambles without a point

much like this one

I'm gunna go with you didn't fill out a profile either. Choo choo.

Fingering a girl while she argues with her husband-to-be is perhaps my new low point morally in my horribly debauched life

#7 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:51 PM

Hey look, guys. I'm typing on the internet and people can see my words!

I've been trying to concentrate on studying for my Proof Methods test tomorrow, and all I can think of is your hotness, radiating out from the pixels on my monitor, seared straight into my neurons.

#8 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:58 PM

One more thing.

The point of a profile is to tell us who you are and where you play. Having "secret" as a name, and refusing to list a server, is the exact same as leaving your profile blank. In other words, it's back to posting as a lvl 1 alt on the WoW forums for you, Mr. Mystery Man.

I've been trying to concentrate on studying for my Proof Methods test tomorrow, and all I can think of is your hotness, radiating out from the pixels on my monitor, seared straight into my neurons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users