• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#1 yupyup

yupyup

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

I don't frequent these forums a lot, and I've never made an account up until this point because, well, the only thing you can get out of this place is "WTF! why didn't you already spend 12 hours on a spread sheet that doesnt work worth a damn/ ZOMG why dont you use rawr?"

But every once in a while when I really feel like being pissed off, I come here and watch Kaubel's crazy, nit picking ass, ban people on the bannhammer. (somewhere I'm positive I'm going.) And I must say, every time I look, he (or you when hopefully you read this) manages to find a new and interesting way of being a complete and udder douche. (thus the aptly titled site) Not only do you manage this, but you also seem to be able to do it all day every day, to the point to where I wonder if you actually play wow, or if your just some dude who landed an administrator's position and has nothing better to do then bitch about someone not capitalizing their "I"s. (for real though, do you play?)

So i just wanted to stop in and congratulate Kaubel on being my personal douche of the year. Good going Biggin, you won! =D

I don't ever plan on posting again or even using this account again, i just wanted to get that off my chest. So you all have a nice day and keep up the awesome Jerkery.

P.S. If another admin sees this first, PLEASE wait for Kaubel to do the honers. I'm positive he will love every second of it.

Deuces

#2 Kaubel

Kaubel

Sledgehammer Emeritus

• Guild Members
  • 24,561 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:05 PM

Ziero of The Alley Cats doesn't like me. He also thinks I have something to do with the teats of a cow. Anyway, here's your chance to agree with him, or make fun or him, or post pictures of unicorns and dinosaurs.

But since he said he won't post here again, you'll have to chat with him in game if you want to actually discuss anything.

Deuces

#3 frmorrison

frmorrison

Protector

• Allied Members
  • 11,427 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

Zeiro, I forsee a long life of crappy jobs if you can't handle EJ's rules, maybe a ditch digger is a good job for you!

Attached File  DinosaurDig.jpg   37.34KB   739 downloads

#4 emptyrepublic

emptyrepublic

International Technocrat

•  Patrons
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:40 PM

Zeiro, I forsee a long life of crappy jobs if you can't handle EJ's rules, maybe a ditch digger is a good job for you!

[ATTACH]7579[/ATTACH]

Perhaps a poop scooper!

Posted Image

#5 Esoth

Esoth

Bald Bull

• • Guide Author
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 07:50 PM

a complete and udder douche

udderfuckingassholes.com
Alts: http://www.esoth.com/wow/my-characters

Ion: Along with asking why we fight, and learning that our true enemy is war itself, a major theme of the Mists of Pandaria has been killing turtles

Hunter spreadsheet: http://www.esoth.com...t_download/file

#6 zirky

zirky

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:09 PM

He tried to be funny, but I found this picture of a unicorn fighting a dolphin. It's much more interesting.

Posted Image

#7 Beliandra

Beliandra

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

Before you post anything too hurtful in this thread, ask yourself, what would Jesus post?

Posted Image

#8 Repaxan

Repaxan

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:34 PM

udder

Posted Image

#9 Darkside

Darkside

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

• Allied Members
  • 9,820 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image

ginger booty get on with yo bad self

#10 Beardstorm

Beardstorm

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

Grats on douche of the year 72 hours into 2010, still ain't got nothing on Robocop though.

Posted Image

#11 Vectivus

Vectivus

foreign contaminant

• Members
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:10 PM

I do hope this poor child has a 'return for refund where applicable' tattoo. My condolences to the parents and family.

Frankly I don't know how you non-Nordic people can breed in good conscience.

#12 Rahlar

Rahlar

TheSporkWithin

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:28 PM

Maybe if he used Rawr or spent 12 hours on a spreadsheet he'd have realized you don't need 13% hit as arcane.

#13 Montegomery

Montegomery

Aloof Aggravator

•  Patrons
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:17 PM

I want to know what these honers are, and why Kaubel is doing them.

Did he misspell boners?

... you could very well have a concerto, but the closest the average listener gets to hearing it is the interpretation as put on by a group of small children with those little rainbow-coloured xylophones.

Monte's LoL Blog
Monte's LoL Stream

#14 Broxx

Broxx

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

No wonder he is be so angry, his gear score is pretty low.

#15 JamesVZ

JamesVZ

Mr. Sandman

• Allied Members
  • 6,752 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

So i just wanted to stop in and congratulate Kaubel on being my personal douche of the year.

Yo it's only the third of January I'm sure someone could be a bigger douche yet. This award seems a bit...premature.
They got that 40 man...40 man, ooh, ooh, ooh. And all I wanna do is raid it.

#16 Steveharris

Steveharris

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

I went to this strip club called "The Alley Cat" near Waikiki beach in Honolulu. There was like 60 year old girls working there. All dried up and shriveled, real horrorshow. If you ever go to Waikiki, avoid that place like the plague.

#17 Mex

Mex

Sour Bear Mojo

• Members
  • 2,681 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:38 AM

I wonder if you actually play wow, or if your just some dude who landed an administrator's position

<Elitist Jerks>
No WoW Account

(for real though, do you play?)

No WoW Account

This guy's detective skills are matched only by his impeccable diction and mellifluous grandiloquence.
A latent appliance fetishist is someone who refuses to admit to his or herself that sexual gratification can only be achieved through the use of machines.
- L. Ron Hoover

#18 Esoth

Esoth

Bald Bull

• • Guide Author
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image
Alts: http://www.esoth.com/wow/my-characters

Ion: Along with asking why we fight, and learning that our true enemy is war itself, a major theme of the Mists of Pandaria has been killing turtles

Hunter spreadsheet: http://www.esoth.com...t_download/file

#19 Double-Neg

Double-Neg

But it says heaven

• Moderators
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:03 AM

JERKS ARE MEAN IM SO SAD QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Double-Neg: is this where we believe with sure faith but zero proof in the existence of a boethius who administrates the forums

#EJ IRC, Come by and we will talk about religion!

#20 snowman2050

snowman2050

Franky says Relax!

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationHarrogate, UK

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

No Longer playing WoW - But feel free to find and join me over at http://www.talkgeek.net/

US & EU gaming community.

//Niknaks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users