Photo

[Enhancement]: Critical cap analysis (Tow/HotC)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

#101 Tsukihime

Tsukihime

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hi there.

Looking at the .xml file. I may be wrong, or maybe I didn't understood anything, but here is what I saw.
On the file, 20 agility give 0.02% crit. Yet, in the game, 20 agility give 0.25% crit.

Is there anything I didn't got right?

#102 Sidira

Sidira

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:02 AM

There is one other fixup needed. There is a cell doing the dodge calculation based on expertise in cell I13 that should be =6.5-(0.25*((E8/7.68869)+(3*G5)+8)). A little more verbose than before, but should be obvious what the calculation is doing.

Is this fix calculating the exp cap at the 26 cap or the post-4.0 23('ish) cap? I assume the former because when I enter in my exp with the fix it's still giving me a .85 chance to doge.

#103 ziff

ziff

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Is this fix calculating the exp cap at the 26 cap or the post-4.0 23('ish) cap? I assume the former because when I enter in my exp with the fix it's still giving me a .85 chance to doge.

This formula is for a boss with a 6.5% dodge chance. Since it looks like lvl 83 bosses have a 5.625% chance to dodge, you can just replace the number in that formula to update it for 4.0.1.

#104 Tsukihime

Tsukihime

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:59 AM

Okey, here is my crit cap analysis...

Posted Image

I'm a bit surprised. I have 584 hit score, it tell me I should take off 535. So, 49 would be left. Nuts a bit.
I know that if I change hit to crit, all that values will change as well of course.

I don't know what is best. Having hard hit cap and try to reach crit cap?
Loosing hit to reach crit cap?
Heard haste was better, but useless if we miss no?

If someone is able to help me, would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users