Photo

Warning for Consider: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,704 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

User: Consider
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't answer terrible posts (re: 10man BiS). Just report them.

Original Post:

Glove enchant, icewalker, and then a str/hit gem or two. Most optimal way to do it. For alliance, anyways, which was what it was aimed at.

If horde, you simply swap the cloak for the 10m TotGC cloak, or the neck for the 25m normal Deathwhisper neck. Off the top of my head, I'm not entirely sure which is the better trade off, although it's (highly) likely the neck. I can make note of it similar to how I made note of the difference in cloaks for alliance/horde with the other sets.

Edit: To that one post I accidently skipped over; I could add a "normal 10m only set" or "normal + hard 10m only set", of course. It would be very easy to calculate and wouldn't be a hassle at all. The reason why I haven't bothered to look into such things and add them is that I simply can't see how valuable such lists would be.

How many people do 10 mans and only 10 mans? Perhaps a person is in a "strict" 10 man guild, but they don't occasionally join the 25m TotC pug? Or perhaps just do Marrowgar as he's a joke and his weapon is better than any (normal) 10 man weapon? Toravon for the easy 264 tier? Focusing on 10ms is understandable, but never ever dabbling in 25s?

Perhaps I'm just ignorant of the playstyle, and if so I certainly apologize, but I can't imagine there are many players who just completely ignore 25 man content completely, which is what any such item list would be assuming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users