Photo

Warning for Opustjej: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8734 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

User: Opustjej
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Don't start posts with long time reader first time poster. This isn't a call in radio show.

Original Post:

Long time reader, first time poster. Just came back to WoW after a year off and I am not as up to date with theorycrafting as I would like to be.

I have a couple of questions that I dont find answers on in this thread. As I obtain ICC-gear I am getting less and less spirit on my gear and I currently only have ~400 spirit. I still use the LT-glyph, this may be wrong? My instinct says I should change it out to Glyph of Imp. Under the spirit section Krilz writes that dropping the glyph of LT inevitable. I am curious when the breaking point comes.
And that leads to another question. If I change to glyph of Imp, would it not be better to use a 0/18/53 specc instead of the suggested 0/13/58 specc that is supposed to haver the highest theoretical dps? I am not very good at math and have a hard time calculating on this but beeing a orc warlock my instinct tells me I would benefit more from 3 points in Unholy power and 2 in backlash than speccing Soul Leech. Please correct me if I am wrong. I know for a fact that there is much smarter warlocks than me at this forum so a response backed with some theory to my questions would be highly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users