• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 drellathus

drellathus

Banned

• Banned
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:20 PM

With some of the changes made, I’m wondering if there has been any posts or charts on the relative value of each stat for a 70 Rogue. It was never 100% accurate to be sure, as people always seem to place different values on stats like stamina, weapon skill, etc., but as a guide it was something to use to rank items at a quick glance.

From memory, the old AEP chart was something like this. I can’t remember what 1 weapon skill use to add.

Ability Old Value (approx)
1 Str .5 AEP
1 Agi 1 AEP
1 Sta 1 AEP
1% Dod 3 AEP
1% Par 5 AEP
1% Hit 7.5 AEP
1% Cri 10 AEP
1 AP .5 AEP
1 Weapon Skill ? AEP

With the new expansion stats, crit rating, hit rating, resiliency, weapon skill are all new or have significantly changed. Plus stamina doesn’t seem to be worth what it use to be, etc. etc. Any sites, posts, charts where someone has tried to value each of these skills that anyone knows of?

#2 Tyvi

Tyvi

Never, Mags. Never!

• • Guide Author
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:35 PM

Yes, it's here.

#3 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,761 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:49 PM

Haha, every thread you've ever posted on these boards has been duplicative of existing posts/threads. Also, my last post closing your most recent thread was this:

This doesn't need to be its own thread. The rogue thread may be huge, but there's a TBC blacksmithing thread on the first page that is far from unwieldy. Also, you have 24 hours to fix your profile.

Oops!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users