• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banelion

Banelion

Suave, Sophisticated

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:01 PM

Thought this might be a good place to ask, as alot of people seem to use it.

Each time I move the grid frame, it resets it's position and ends up in the upper right corner. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, is there a way to show only the people that are within range? The rest are invisible
[18:33] <FalkFalkFalk> did you know that if you zone into Hyjal with both Warglaives of Azzinoth
[18:33] <FalkFalkFalk> Furion Stormrage appears and says "Where did you get that? Did HE send you?"
[18:33] <FalkFalkFalk> optional Mt Hyjal boss
---
[17:59] <JamesVZ> i jerk off to my TPS during evocate

#2 kais[bo]

kais[bo]

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:45 PM

hm i tried that one too, after RDX5 crashed and dunno i fi want to pay for RDX6 yet. :)
while we are at it and acewiki is down, some random question:
- if you put it to sort by class, can i put the order of the classes myself? it was warrior - priest etc by default and i really want it like warrior rogue mage warlock hunter etc so melees close to each other. also it seemed to have an empty colon for paladins? bit of a waste of space atm.
- i know in older versions i could specify those corners. like mark top left corner of a player frame when a magic debuff is on, mark top right corner when a disease is on etc. that doesn't seem to work any more, at least in the version i tried (newest on wowace/files).

any help would be appreciated, sorting out a new UI ftl. :(

#3 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27,761 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:47 PM

Please ask these sorts of questions in the UI 2.0 thread. If every question like this were to spawn its own thread, the forums would be a mess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users