• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Zurai

Zurai

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

There is a special place in hell for rogues that gleefully murder all the groups healers during the first charm.

I assume it has the usual %damage boost when charmed? If so, i'm so totally respeccing combat when i get to that instance. Oneshotting people with blade flurry just never gets old (my all-time record hit is ~21k during a chromag when our curers were getting slack - i think i took out about half the raid before they killed me...).

No, because the ENTIRE group is charmed, all at the same time. It's normal damage. It lasts for around a very long 15 seconds. Even with a rogue in the group I've rarely seen anyone die during the mind control, but it weakens everyone for the 5 or so seconds it takes to get healed up once the MC drops. That's where I usually see people die.

#42 d00dz

d00dz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:26 AM

Might be far-fetched, but would popping Dreamless Sleep pots before the charm work?

#43 drats

drats

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:53 AM

Might be far-fetched, but would popping Dreamless Sleep pots before the charm work?

I doubt it. I tried doing that on the nef shaman call to avoid dropping totems but it didn't work.

#44 d00dz

d00dz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:06 AM

The mechanics are completely different though.

On Nef phase 2, he doesn't totally charm you but just makes you drop totems. Blackheart, however, controls you from what I understand.

#45 Belac_K

Belac_K

Evil Nazi Archeologist

• Moderators
  • 767 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:37 AM

Doodz, where's your ca...er profile?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users