• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#181 TheRealJon

TheRealJon

Amazing Racist!

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 11:23 PM

I guess the PVP gear would be alright for people leveling if they don't need healing. All that gear is pure crap for healers ... only the two healing weapons are worth it. Just a lot of damage gear.

Eh its all good, at least I'm still 1 of the 2 shamans on my server with ES shoulders so I stand out from the 1000 Warlord shoulders running around now :) I'm glad I won't be pugging come time to grind 60-70.

#182 KinetiK

KinetiK

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:39 PM

We took down Thaddius for the first time last night and had people waiting in the wings for a chance to get into the raid. Heigan is next, hopefully on Monday but more likely after the reset. Admittedly everything outside of Naxx progression has stopped in favour of PvP.
Things are more like they are now than they ever were before. - Dwight Eisenhower

#183 Decius

Decius

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 03:54 PM

You are still lucky - ER EU raiding was killed by server being unstable since day one of patch 2.0. Both main Horde raiding teams gave up, it's not much better on Alliance side.

At least all the people could raid yesterday, even if the server went down once. I had to give up after an hour, since Naxxramas has now 700-2k ping for me, 5-10sec delay on Instant spells and frequent disconnects in fights since the patch. So, while I would like to raid and we still get enough people to do so, I can't. BGs and normal instances work well, raiding sadly doesn't.

#184 DeusEx

DeusEx

Mailbox Dancer

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:02 PM

My guild just died due to decompression. After we decided to take a break until the release of TBC, the leadership decided that they don't really miss WoW at all and that the guild will presumably become active again in Age of Conan or something. Seems a little strange to me to give up a game, just before the biggest influx of new content since it's release. Though I definitely feel burnt out on raiding myself, I certainly won't miss TBC for better or worse.

Somone quoted Tigole or Tseric here, that TBC will be a time of change for many guilds, as some people gone will resub, while others will use it as an excuse to bow out of the game. I wouldn't have imagined this to be so very much on spot, and I've the feeling the turmoil has just begun. Drama here we come ;)

EDIT: Thinking about it, I guess the <Overrated> rationale has soemthing to it. Better go with a bang, then die to attrition. TBC is basically going to be more or less a reroll anyway, so what does it matter. /shrug
I'm not an addict ... maybe that's a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users