• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 ildon

ildon

Collateral Damage

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:21 AM

My guild has basically decided that Devastate is an offtank ability. It's less rage than shield slam, doesnt have a cooldown, and doesn't interrupt your rage generation from white hits like heroic strike does. It allows an offtank to do some damage and build threat on the mob with a simple spammable weapon ability without killing their crappy rage generation.
<Kalroth> ( . Y . )
<buttbot> ( . BUTT . )
<Kalroth> <3

#42 Whiteknight

Whiteknight

Bald Bull

• Members
  • 1641 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 11:06 PM

A random annoyance I noticed just recently related to tanking: With 2.0 and the 40 debuff slots, if you miss a sunder or two early in a pull and your dps doesn't hold back, your sunder stack will come in at debuff position > 16 and hence not be visible on the default UI.

This is rather frustratingly annoying if you're trying to sunder a mob up to 5 for dps purposes and happen to want to devastate after that.

#43 Trindade

Trindade

Piston Honda

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 01:08 AM

A random annoyance I noticed just recently related to tanking: With 2.0 and the 40 debuff slots, if you miss a sunder or two early in a pull and your dps doesn't hold back, your sunder stack will come in at debuff position > 16 and hence not be visible on the default UI.

This is rather frustratingly annoying if you're trying to sunder a mob up to 5 for dps purposes and happen to want to devastate after that.

http://wow.curse-gam.../debuff-filter/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users