As some of you may know, we've been secretly working on a web based version of Rawr. This means no more downloading, no more trying to teach mouth-breathers how to unzip a file and no more "Oh shit I have 6 different versions of Rawr on my desktop". We went into private closed beta for Rawr3 some months back, hosting it here on Elitist Jerks and we're proud to announce that we're ready to enter open beta for the program.
This forum is here for you to talk about issues you might have. We do ask that bugs be reported on our Codeplex issue tracker in the appropriate format. We'll do our best to field questions you might have about Rawr3 here as well as on our Codeplex Discussion boards.
Basic Rawr3 FAQ:
- You must have Microsoft Silverlight installed to use Rawr3
- Rawr3 can take awhile to load, please be patient and don't refresh.
- If you receive a prompt to increase your file storage limit, please click yes on the proceeding dialogs.
- This is a beta. There are tons of things which are going to be broken. Find them and report them on our Issue Tracker as bugs using the formatting linked below.
- Use the downloadable (Rawr 2.3.XX) version as well. If Rawr3 is broken for your class/spec, Rawr 2 isn't going away for a while still, please use it.
- This is a beta. There are TONS of things which are going to be broken. Please report issues that you find/have with the appropriate formatting (linked below).
Rawr3 Public Beta
Codeplex/Rawr Posting Guidelines
Bug Reporting Format Guide