Photo

Warning for Ggx: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:19 PM

User: Ggx
Infraction: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

You list your guild url in your profile but not the guild in the guild spot. It's one or the other: you are in one or you aren't. Please fix this.

Original Post:

Yes, but Holy Shock is also on the GCD. The time from the Holy Shock hitting and the next Holy Light arriving remains the same, meaning you still have a 2.3 second period of no healing.

At the time he uses Frenzy, there are usually enough marks up (at least on heroic 25 man) that I am healing two of them rather than healing the tanks. I put Beacon of Light on the first non-melee dps and leave it there throughout the fight. I also keep Sacred Shield + FoL Hot up on him too. When the time comes for me to switch to healing another mark (with my beacon still on the first) I switch my sacred shield over when given the opportunity to do so and keep a FoL hot rolling on that target. It's one of the few fights where its actually put to good use. I've never had issues keeping my marks up, and I often toss out Holy Shocks and what not to other marks.

The fact of the matter is that you can spare 1-2.3 seconds of not healing on this fight, even in 25 Man Heroic. If it weren't true, Beacon of Light would be unusable, Sacred Shield would be a waste, Divine Shield would be useless, you could never Divine Plea or cast Judgement.

Keep in mind I am never the first person to use Divine Sacrifice in my raid setup, but I use it as another paladin's is ending.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users