• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1422 replies to this topic

#1421 Antimaxis

Antimaxis

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 01:05 AM

When they readjusted the talent quick recovery in the talent trees (assas) and created quickening instead, did they make the dodged finisher-energy cost standard baseline? I can find any written record of this but it would appear this is the current mechanic?

#1422 evill

evill

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

Well, reading all post talking about professions, i have a noob question, How much pure dps we gain giving JC/ENG instead Mining/ENG?, talking in pure dps not in EP. From my ignorance I dont know how to do the conversion fro EP to real DPS, I did in the suposse we have T11 and BiS, but i failed in all trys.
Thanks you all for the help guys, and sorry my horrible english.

#1423 Feist-Mok

Feist-Mok

Doesn't look like a Presbyterian.

• Members
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

Well, reading all post talking about professions, i have a noob question, How much pure dps we gain giving JC/ENG instead Mining/ENG?, talking in pure dps not in EP. From my ignorance I dont know how to do the conversion fro EP to real DPS, I did in the suposse we have T11 and BiS, but i failed in all trys.
Thanks you all for the help guys, and sorry my horrible english.

In general, any of the +80 Agi professions can be estimated to be somewhere between 200 and 250 DPS. Historically, EP: DPS has been in the ballpark of a 1:1 conversion, give or take some decimals on either side, but this varies with gear, buffs, and other factors.

You're still up for First Degree Slaughter of English Spelling, so sit the fuck down, defendant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users