Photo

Infraction for Vigil Mortis: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Relwin

Relwin

Lucas Cat

• Moderators
  • 6,925 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:36 PM

User: Vigil Mortis
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Q f'n Q

Original Post:

Just some random thoughts:

Inner Will: Could be just situational (if the cost is low enough), or something mainly for the healing speccs, as mana-management will be much more important than massive heals.

Leap of Faith: I can think of many current bossfights, where this could save players or the raid (Lichking Valkyrs is the best ^^). Of course only if the priest can analyse the situation fast enough. And if someone complains because I didn't save him, I would answer: "I only save people who play seriously!"

PW: Barrier: Not sure if it's that good: More Shields in less time = more time for direct heal (they said that too) = nerf shields to not overpower the disc. I would want the disc to be on par with a pala in healing tanks (as in being able to heal/shield 2 tanks) and not just another grouphealer.

Mindspike: If they want it to be used in the way they intend, they have to insert a mechanic to lock the dots if you use spike (like for every dot on the mob it makes less dmg). Otherwise it will be the new Mindflay in our priority-list.

Shadoworbs: Increase Dmg (nice) and maybe can be consumed to get boni on spells (very nice). Could be a bit hard to time it right, but it sounds interesting. Not so nice: If orbs just have a procc-chance, we could end up like a moonkin without eclipse-procc -.-

And the Main Point: Support of the Shadow!!!!!
After the Patch a Shadow supports the Group by:
*Replenishment (i think i heard they want to nerf it too, plus there is a bunch of classes which bring this)
*Groupheal

Well an Arcanemage brings:
*Dmg%
*Slower Cast Time (Debuff)
*Heroism/Bloodlust

Or the Retri:
*Dmg% (like the arcane)
*Haste
*Replenishment
*Judgements (not 100% sure about the english term ^^)

Doesn't seem fair to me, but I guess we will get some other support.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users