• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kurtz

Kurtz

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:12 PM

Before 2.0 I used to have an auto-shot bar right above my aimed shot bar in the lower center of my screen. Currently, the only mod I can find that gives me the auto-shot timer is Zorrins and its in the window with all the other timers.

1. Is there an option that I am missing?
2. Does anyone know of a auto-shot mod that will put the bar next to my normal Aimed/Steady time at the bottom of the screen?

Sorry if I missed a response to this on the forums. I checked to make sure this had not been asked.

#2 Lurchington

Lurchington

King Hippo

• Allied Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:11 PM

Before 2.0 I used to have an auto-shot bar right above my aimed shot bar in the lower center of my screen. Currently, the only mod I can find that gives me the auto-shot timer is Zorrins and its in the window with all the other timers.

1. Is there an option that I am missing?
2. Does anyone know of a auto-shot mod that will put the bar next to my normal Aimed/Steady time at the bottom of the screen?

Sorry if I missed a response to this on the forums. I checked to make sure this had not been asked.

People have had good things to say about LittleTrouble: http://wow-en.curse-.../littletrouble/ (might not be most recent).

I believe you can set it to do what your asking for without a lot of extra stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users