Photo

Infraction for Roses: Inability to read, condescension, and in a shockingly short tim

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Praetorian

Praetorian

Mike Tyson

• ♦ Administrators
  • 27807 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:17 AM

User: Roses
Infraction: Inability to read, condescension, and in a shockingly short time, being reported by more users than I've ever seen one person be reported by.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

Hey, news flash - these are the notes for the test server. Don't like it? Go on the test server and post on the test realm forum about it, along with some hard data. Whining about how this just killed your PvE and PvP viability in this forum isn't going to change anything except making this thread look like the WoW General boards. It's one thing to note that the changes are going to impact you, but some of you guys need to chill out with the "Woe is me" bullshit.

I don't actually care too much about what's said on these forums, or what I say here (and a lot of it is copy/paste). I've been around so many online forums and communities and seen it all, but since the subject was brought up and discussed here, I felt like perhaps contributing to the discussion a little bit. If they are detracting and bullshitty, my apologies. I'll find some other topic to discuss.

Funny thing about humans though... we only really like reading things that pique our own interests. Sorry to have bored you with the priest stuff. By the way, they should really get rid of that whole 5-hp on the new 20-minute cooldown shaman totems thing, yeah?

#2 Double-Neg

Double-Neg

But it says heaven

• Moderators
  • 4864 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:21 AM

What a shit stain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users